All reviews diner attached manchester airport front desk distressed traveler room was clean coffee pot free coffee mini vacation dunkin donuts next morning pool and hot tub rental car shuttle service hockey tournament great amenities hotel staff short stay
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Rooms were clean and modern. Diner attached was decent. Staff were helpful and friendly. There's an airport shuttle if you need it. Parking is more than adequate. I used a corporate rate during my stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2017

We had left our truck and flew out of Manchester Regional to Ft. Lauderdale to catch a 10 day cruise under their park/fly/stay program. Upon our return, we were promptly picked up from the airport, our luggage attended to swiftly, and were greeted with a smile. Exhausted, we went directly to our room which was clean, comfortable and quiet! The next morning, we went to the restaurant which is attached through a hallway so there is no going out into the elements! On our way back, we noticed a hot cocoa station in addition to the usual coffee/tea station! We will definitely stay here again! Great staff, good price and great nights sleep!

Room tip: Our room was on the second floor facing the side parking lot.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM-hie-hi-Manchester, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Hi Paula C-
Thank you so much for your kind comments and for sharing your positive experience with fellow travelers! It is our pleasure to serve our guests and we strive to offer a truly hassle-free experience. We offer a complimentary airport shuttle, operating from 4am until 1am each day and our attached full-service restaurant, the Airport Diner, which operates from 5am until 12 midnight each day to provide our guests with conveniences that suit their every need. This also includes our guest laundry facility, 24 hour fitness center, indoor pool area, free wi-fi and a 24 hour Sundry Shop for snacks and beverages. Our Park N' Fly Package is an excellent value and we do have certain specials throughout the year where the package cost is only an additional $5.00 above our Best Available Rate! It includes your overnight stay plus 7 days of parking with shuttle service to and from the airport. It is an excellent value! Thanks for noticing the little things about our hotel that can make a big difference in the name of comfort for our guests! We hope to become your #1 hotel choice any time you visit Manchester! Take care.
Warm Regards,
Danielle Calkins

Reviewed December 21, 2017

I always enjoy staying at this hotel. The staff is friendly and the rooms was very comfortable. I like what the hotel has done with the updates to the rooms. I love how convenient they are from the airport and not too far from down town. I especially like the decorations in the lobby and I can not wait to come back.......

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GM-hie-hi-Manchester, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manchester Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Hi Sparkle212017-

Thanks so much for your kind review of our hotel! We truly appreciate your nice comments and your business is very important to us. Thank you for noticing the recent updates to our guestrooms....there will be more to come in early 2018 with all new bedding and 50" televisions! Our lobby decorations are done by our Guest Service Committee, which gathers days after Thanksgiving to kick off the holiday season! I will certainly pass on your nice comments. We hope you will continue to stay with us any time you visit Manchester! Thanks again.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

The staff at the Hiliday Inn on Brown Ave in Manchester is always very courteous and professional. My Mother has been at CMC hospital and they offer an affordable home away from home for me so I may stay close to the hospital, and they always ask how she is doing! Highly recommend! The rooms and accommodations are wonderful!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi jjoanderson-

Thanks very much for choosing our hotel and taking the time to share your positive experience with fellow travelers. Although I am sorry to hear that your mother needs to frequent the hospital, I am happy that you are comfortable here. We have an excellent relationship with the Catholic Medical Center and please know, your mother is in very capable hands. Our staff genuinely cares about every one of our guests and I am glad you felt welcomed, cared for and comfortable while you are here. Thank you for the comments and good luck with your mother, call us anytime. Take care.
Warm Regards,

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a bargain, it's a little further out but staff at reception can arrange transport to and from the airport for £3 per adult with kids go free. The service runs at twenty past and twenty to the hour. Great spacious shower facility and cosy room. Excellent staff, the cleaner even ran after me with my Apple iPhone charger. Good breakfast included.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you so much for choosing an IHG hotel! We really appreciate your business and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately, it does seem that this hotel is located in the UK whereas our Holiday Inn is located in Manchester, New Hampshire, USA. We hope you will continue to frequent IHG hotels for all your travel needs! Take care!