“First time here from recommendation.”

Goldenrod Restaurant Drive-In
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Manchester
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Description: We offer a wide selection of quality Fresh Belly Clams, Haddock, Shrimp, Scallops plus Delicious Chicken Tenders, Rib Eye Steak, Hot Dogs, and best of all Burgers made your way! Goldenrod is known for generous portions of quality Ice Cream with over 35 irresistible Ice Cream Flavors, plus Sherbet & Yogurt for kids of all ages!
Reviewed June 19, 2018

From SC and the seafood there does not even come close to NH so when I travel back to NH, I hunt me some places for seafood.. This place was recommended to me from a friend on FB. Wife and I ordered Haddock, and my mother ordered Clams with bellies. We were not disappointed. Since we always come to Manchester for business, we will def come back here..

Reviewed June 18, 2018

They have the best chicken tenders in the lake area. Good deal with tenders, French fries and coleslaw. Great price foe the meal deal.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

So sad to have to do this, but after spending $65, and getting uncooked, greasy food that made one of us sick warrants this review. I even brought up the uncooked fried haddock to the manager, whom, in my opinion could really give a care! I wish he showed much better customer service, instead of his nonchalant attitude! Within a few hours, my son got so sick to his stomach from bad fried clams! Not only would I not go back, but, the portions have diminished and prices on the 1/2 and 1/2 plate went up $2! Don't waste your time! Go to the Purtitan in Manchester!!

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Had the lobster roll for $11.99 and it was perfect. Service was awesome and evi delivered as promised. Added some ice cream to finish it off. Party of 7, $120 got it done. Worth the visit.

1  Thank slungo
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I order combo platters.
I order clam and sea scallops.
The amount of items were small for the amount of $27.00.
I have seen very distinct amount in quantity of food reduce.
I had to go to the front cointer let them know how I was disappointed and yes they did add more.
But, I should not have go that extra step for the additional.
I would never order that platter again.
My wife shrimp and onion rings were good.
Yes I will go to the restaurant, but I never order that platter again.
Sad I order quite of few times ato Golden Rod.