“Best Gyros”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed April 27, 2017

Must try the chicken Gyro i like mine w feta...they're very fresh authentic and tasty. Also try the loukumades(fried donuts w honey) and baklava totally deeelish!!)))

Reviewed February 19, 2017

We went to the Gyro Spot for dinner on Saturday night because of the good reviews and because we couldn't get a reservation at any highly rated sit down restaurant. We were not disappointed the food was very good, the portion size was plenty, and our order was ready in under 5 minutes. The food seemed fresh and well prepared. We did sit at a table and eat in with our coats on. There are only a few tables. I would certainly recommend this restaurant and go back next time I visit Manchester.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

We worked all day and were eager for some chow. Split a beef and lamb gyro fries and a three dip combo with pita. Really enjoyed it, modern decor, and cheeky cooks. Lotta fun, great place!

Reviewed January 28, 2017

If you're eating here during the winter months, be prepared to wear your jacket inside. Every time the door opens, a gust of cold air sweeps through the 10 person eating area. Not only is the place cold, but the seating is limited, which means you'll probably have to stake out a table and grab it before an actual "hunger games" erupts between you and the rest of the customers. It would be great if The Gyro Spot installed an air curtain, the cold definitely needs to be addressed. I'd only come back if I could order to-go or during the warmer months.

Reviewed January 22, 2017

Super delicious! If you are getting lunch, I suggest calling in your order, otherwise you'll have long wait. My co workers and I go here quite often and I always enjoy their food.