“Great food with a home made touch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Billy's Sports Bar and Grill
Ranked #79 of 426 Restaurants in Manchester
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed October 17, 2016

We stopped and had the buffalo chicken nachos to start and they were great, we ate every bit. I had fish and my wife had a salad both were very good.

Reviewed October 11, 2016

Had a great meal with an old friend in a safe, noisy, pub setting. Our waitress was extra sweet and attentive and the food was great. I had the Haddock Madison special and it was great. The restroom was clean and the appropriate sports channel was on.

Reviewed June 8, 2016

Billy’s Sports Bar & Grill wasn’t too far from the Currier Museum of Art where I’d gone earlier.

The place was busy even at 1:30 PM when I arrived, but I was seated right away.

I ordered the Turkey Sandwich on Syrian bread. It had turkey breast cooked in-house. The slices were thick just like Thanksgiving turkey. It was very good.

Service was good.

I recommend Billy’s Sports Bar & Grill for lunch.

If you found this review helpful, please click THANK below.

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

Yeah we are foreigners but were completely prepared to tip as per usa system until the rude barperson working with her bra showing before Yankees match on 6th may decided to charge me a $1 extra a bottle than what we had been charged by another barperson 15 mins earlier.

Reviewed April 3, 2016

Billy's has always had terrific food but not anymore. Last night we went with another couple and no one had a decent meal. I got a chicken sandwich which was cold especially the boring hamburger bun taken straight from a package. Friends both got fish and chips which looked prepackaged or frozen. Staff appeared frazzled too. Sad I won't be back all too soon.

A