“First time visit ”

Belmont Hall and Restaurant
Ranked #61 of 421 Restaurants in Manchester
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American
Description: Family-owned business serving breakfast all day, everyday. Also open for lunch everyday and dinner Friday and Saturday nights. Fresh from scratch home-cooked meals. Sundays is breakfast only all day until 2pm.
Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

First time visit for lunch.
I had the Reuben with turkey and it was excellent. They have fresh cut French fries which were perfectly cooked. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

My friends and I go out once a week for dinner. This is one of my favorite restaurants. A variety of specials and an extensive regular menu. I would suggest you try anything on the menu-always great food and service.

Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

My first visit to Belmont Hall & Restaurant was phenomenal. I got the Big Breakfast and I couldn't finish it....there was sooo much greatly prepared food. Service was great, the wonderful waitress with the Kenny Wayne Sheppard earrings was hard working, super efficient and beyond friendly... The entire experience was beyond 5 stars for me....

Reviewed 4 January 2017

I have eaten here many times over the years. The breakfasts are great & portions a good. This little restaurant serves up great home cooked (most from scratch, not a box or can) meals. They make home made Pork Pie that is worth the tasting! If you aren't a fan of Pork Pie, try their Broasted Chicken . . .YUM! Although most days they are only open until 2:00 pm, they have many daily specials that are sure to peak your interest. They do serve dinner 2 nights a week.

1  Thank Linda J D
Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

We had a fantastic breakfast with delicious crepes and amazing deep fried home fries. We also had a fantastic waitress named Brenda that was super friendly and enthusiastic. I recommend Belmont to anyone - it is a local hidden gem!

1  Thank Tim P