“Fantastic Chicken Tenders!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 November 2016

If you are a huge fan of chicken tenders or are looking for a good place to eat, then I recommend the Puritan!! Not only do they serve large portions, but they also serve amazing chicken tenders. They are not to crisp and the chicken is a little moist when you bite into and it taste amazing!! Now I am not much of a chicken tender guy, but I love going here for them. If you are also looking for a good mudslide I also highly recommend going to the Puritan!! Their mudslides are delicious and there is also a reason why you are limited to two as they are not shy with the alcohol!! The Puritan always a gets a 11 out of 10 in my book and I suggest that you give them a try!!

Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

I've been here a number of times and they always come thru on quality of food and drinks. The ice cream is always great. Just be prepared for a wait on a Friday or weekend night. They have a good menu for gluten free customers as well. All the food I have had here has been very good and so has the service. If your not on a diet enjoy a mud slide yum:)

Reviewed 25 November 2016 via mobile

We went on a Friday afternoon after not having eaten at the Backroom for over 10 years.

The pros: the portions are huge. I ordered the chicken tenders parmesan, and had enough time for two, probably even 3 meals. All entrees also come with coffee, and salad or soup.

The drinks are strong. I ordered a watermelontini and I swear to god, I was buzzed after the first sip. I haven't been to a restaurant in a long time that has a good pour.

The waitress was also friendly and personable.

The cons: the decor hasn't changed in 10 years, and god knows how old it was back then. It is in desperate need of a makeover.

The chicken I ordered was a little on the sweet side. I don't know if it was the sauce or the chicken itself, but it rated like it was marinated in sugar.

With that said, because of the service and the strength of the drinks, this is a positive review. I'll come for drinks and appetizers next time.

Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Very good and service was also good. The only thing that we were having some problems with is the table ready call
. Most people don't hear anything about the call..

1  Thank Sickovit
Reviewed 20 November 2016

This is our go-to restaurant for a great casual meal - lunch or dinner. Widely known for their chicken tenders, Greek salad, and mudslides but we have tried many of their menu selections and have never had a meal we didn't enjoy. Nice family atmosphere and friendly staff. The only downside is there can be a long wait in the evenings, especially on the weekends, but it is worth the wait. In spite of how busy it can be, your food is always good and you never feel rushed through your meal.