“Always good!”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to KC's Rib Shack Barbecue restaurant. New Hampshire's favorite BBQ for close to two decades. At KC's Rib Shack, serving the world's finest hickory-smoked ribs and BBQ is our passion. Our food and exceptional service are definitely two things we take seriously. No white tablecloths here, you'll sit at butcher paper covered tables under the Christmas lights and pull from a roll of paper towels to wipe our homemade BBQ sauces from your face. Our Southern style Barbeque, Bar-B-Que, Bar-B-Cue, just Q, or however you spell it, is seasoned with our own recipe of different dry rubs and cooked without sauce. Its then cut to order and prepared straight from our smokers which run 24 hours a day...
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Love coupons! Great and friendly service. Love the pulled pork and Caesar salad and pitmaster (all diff BBQ items). Collard greens are just the way I like 'em. Not many BBQ places in NH, but I still think this ranks up there.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

If you love BBQ & live in New England then a meal at KC'S Rib Shack is the place to eat. They have great food, great service, and the atmosphere for family or friend's to have a great time. If you go once you will want a second visit...over & over.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

I reviewed this place a few years ago – we decided to try it again. The vibe is really casual and the décor is fantastic. They have done a great job making the place have the southern BBQ joint feel. The staff is friendly and very helpful.

We tried the hush puppies as an app. They were excellent – crispy, not too greasy and dipping them in the maple syrup just put them over the top.

I ordered the ½ chicken plate with coleslaw and mashed potatoes. Loved the slaw and mashed – fresh and really delicious. The chicken was also good. What took me by surprise was the texture of the chicken. It is smoked so it was a rubbery - the taste was fantastic and the seasoning was on point but the texture threw me. Also, I wore one of my favorite shirts last night. Big mistake! Everything is messy, drippy and sticky. Unless you are a perfectionist when eating or get a salad be careful! IT is to be expected but next time I’ll wear a shirt I don’t care so much about! Oil stains are hard to get out!

Hubs had the brisket and said it was very good. He loved the variety of BBQ sauces that were on the table that you can try. This place is worth checking out – great food and lots of fun. Just remember to bring your tide stick!

Reviewed 12 September 2017

great rib joint with excellent greens and baked beans for sides. we had the full rack of ribs and shared them with our family of 4 and had leftovers to take home. great options for bbq sauce

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I went here on my birthday with my husband and daughter. I was very pleasantly surprised. I honestly wasnt expecting much. I had the bbq chicken breast and it was delicious! Ill definitely be back!