All reviewsbaseball fieldfisher catswatch the gamepatio restaurantleft fieldbaseball fanminor leaguegreat hotelfree shuttleshuttle servicenew hampshireelm streethot tubbreakfast buffetbusiness tripnice stayfront desk staff
Reviewed March 6, 2017

I love this hotel, 5 star all around. I don't have a single thing to complain about. Usually when a hotel room is heated (NH winter weather) the room becomes very dry, in this hotel this wasn't an issue. Friendly staff, good food at the restaurant, and good gym to burn some of the calories.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
MandyKeane, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. It is a pleasure hearing that you enjoyed your stay and found your accommodations comfortable and the staff welcoming. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was very nice, staff was very nice. I really enjoyed the shuttle service. It was cold outside and it was nice to get a free ride to snhu for a concert. If it was warm out we could have walked. I wish I had more time to use the amenities. If I am ever back in the area I will return.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Hello and thank you for your review. It is great to hear that our courtesy shuttle came in handy during our frigid NH winter! Please keep us in mind for the next concert you attend, we would love to see you again.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

good location for business need, right on/off highway and area routes. Staff attentive and efficient on check-in and check-out process. Room spacious, internet was seamless and quick as service to Hilton member. Good value comparison for area, property was accomodating

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review and also for your loyalty as a Hilton Honors member. We truly value your confidence in Hilton and are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2017

We had a very nice stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. We stayed for a hockey tournament. It was in close proximity to all of the rinks that we were slotted to play at over the weekend. The room was nice and came equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, which helped us feed the kids before our early 6 AM hockey game with breakfast sandwiches and protein shakes (home brought). When I did the pre-check in, the web based room picker was a great feature, because it allowed us to get as close to the pool as we could and as close to an exit door to load hockey equipment out. I really liked that. The rooms were nice, we enjoyed our stay. The only thing that I would ask as far as improvement goes is that someone clean the pool deck every night, or if you don’t want food & drink in there, please put up signs. Some ones kids spilt grapes & wheat thins on the floor and they were there the entire weekend, thus bringing ants into the pool deck. I couldn’t keep my feet on the floor without ants crawling onto me. It should have been cleaned/addressed while we were there.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in town for a hockey tournament, that was certainly a busy weekend! I am very sorry for the condition of the pool area, please know that we have addressed your concerns in an effort to make certain this does not happen again. I hope the outcome of your games was positive! Thank you again, for taking the time to write a review, we truly appreciate all feedback.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

Great value. Indoor pool and hot tub. Restaurant and bar very nice. Rooms are quite nice. Fitness center. Everything you need. Location great. Shuttle bus if you need it. There are restaurants nearby so the shuttle comes in handy.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family