“awesome”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #55 of 424 Restaurants in Manchester
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 10, 2017

other than the noise this place is great, food as well as service are awesome steak is tender, fall of the bone ribs

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I are visiting friends in Manchester NH and often go to the Texas Roadhouse in Chesapeake, VA, which is our one of our favorite restaurants for steak and chicken tenders. We went to the Texas Roadhouse in Manchester with our friends expecting the same experience. One of our friends had never been to Texas Roadhouse before and we were all looking forward to her having a great fillet and a great experience. However, it was anything but a pleasant experience. I received my steak which I ordered medium looking like medium-well but elected not to complain since I'm not too fussy about it. Our friend also ordered her steak medium but got something that was closer to rare, which she could not eat. Why would two identical steaks that were ordered medium come out at the same time cooked so differently to the same table? My friend called over a person who identified himself as the customer service rep and he sent it back for further cooking. I had ordered mushrooms and onions with my steak and informed the girl who delivered our order, then the customer service rep and lastly our waitress that I was still waiting for mushrooms and onions. I was told they were being cooked. Twelve minutes later, they finally brought out the recooked steak and my mushrooms and onions. By then the other two persons at our table were nearly finished eating, my friend's potato was cold and my steak and potato were cold. My friend's steak still was undercooked but she was so frustrated she ate part of it anyways but did not enjoy it. I ate my steak even though it was cold after waiting for the mushrooms because I was hungry but I also was unhappy about this dining experience. My husband called the customer service rep over again and informed him of our displeasure and requested that our friend not have to pay for her meal. He did agree to take the charge off the bill, but we nor our friends will ever again return to this Texas Roadhouse. It is very upsetting to us when diners at one table are forced into eating at different times due to the incompetence of the cook at the grill of a restaurant that specializes in steak! There is no excuse that they can't cook steaks properly. I felt like the restaurant staff did not really care about their job and were somewhat argumentative with too many excuses for the improperly cooked steak and forgotten mushrooms and onions. Though the dining experience was upsetting and the steaks improperly cooked, I must mention that the salads and side dishes were all very good and the other two persons at our table were happy with the quality and taste of the food, though not with their dining experience. I would have given 4 stars if the steak had been properly cooked and the staff had made a better effort to make things right because the food tasted good. But the dining experience itself is even more important to me than the food itself, and they failed miserably, so could only give one star.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

This place was jammed on a Saturday night. There was an hour wait. Even though we called ahead, we still ended up waiting over 15 minutes. When we sat down, the waitress was very good. The menu is big with lots of steak and chicken. We didn't get any apps but ordered the california chicken(avocado and cheese with grilled chicken), rib eye, filet, salmon, burger. It was ok nothing bad but nothing great. You get two sides and the salads and corn and fries were all good. Green beans not so much.

The place is very noisy. There must have been 10 birthdays that day as well and they hoot and holler. Fun time. The prices are reasonable with most dishes under 20.00

Reviewed April 7, 2017 via mobile

I place my order and 25 minutes later it showed up sitting there on the counter without ever being called to come and pick it up. Lots of Staff standing at the register not aware of what was going on. Bad service, may be good food?

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

I have been to several Texas Roadhouse's and was not happy with our visit. They messed up my son's steak. He wanted a medium steak and the sent him very rare steak. The waitress was too busy and was not as attentive as she should be. I hope this is not the norm.

1  Thank dennis b