“Delicious tacos!”

Taqueria La Guadalupana
Ranked #117 of 428 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I was in town on business and had a craving for authentic tacos, so I tried this little place out based on some reviews here. I ordered the tacos al pastor and it was so delicious - bright flavors with just the right amount of spice. I also had the horchata to drink, which was also amazing! As other reviewers have mentioned, do not be put off by the location - it is so worth it. I should also mention that the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. I'll beback on my next trip to Manchester.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

For anyone confused, the name of this place has actually changed recently to "Taqueria y Pastelitos to Go". I love this restaurant. Dan, the owner, is super friendly. You feel like you're seated in his dining room as a visitor instead of a customer in a restaurant. Everything is homemade and fresh. The interior and exterior of this place leave much to be desired, but the people are kind and the food is great. The service can be somewhat slow but they have improved a lot!

Reviewed May 5, 2017 via mobile

Delicious food, great service! A must in Manchester. Homemade chips, delicious salsa to start. I had the birria with rice, beans and avocado salad. So much food had to take it home.

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

This little hole in the wall in Manchester is totally worth the trip. We found things on the menu that reminded us of meals we loved in California. I had all three tamales and liked the veggie one best. He loved the sopes al pastor. The beef empanadas was our favorite of the three. The service was great. You could tell the owner and his wife took great pride in their business and the food they cooked from scratch. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have been twice in the last month and it is super good and you can't beat the prices. So far we have only had tacos and rice( the rice is good) but we have had a few kinds carnitas,chicken and steak and they are all delicious my favorite is the carnitas which Is so good! Helpful if you know some Spanish because the woman who cooks and takes orders doesn't speak English but with the minor Spanish I speak we get by and it is well worth it. The red hot sauce is serious but a little gives the tacos a nice snap to them my wife likes the green it is milder. We will be regulars and we will be trying more items from the menu which is a sign with pictures on the wall. It's like going to your Mexican friends house and his mom makes you dinner it's that good. As close to Mexico as we have had here anywhere. The outside is a little shady looking but a lot of times I find those are the places that have the best food and this is that way for sure.

1  Thank beowulf566