“A Bit Difficult to Find But a MUST”

The Foundry Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 426 Restaurants in Manchester
Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Have been coming Manchester over the last 3 years but didn't notice The Foundry till today. Shame on me. An excellent restaurant. Atmosphere is great. We sat at the bar and our bartender was Stacey who was personable, helpful with the menu and attentive. The oysters were great as was the ribs and steak tartare. Atmosphere is great. We are here for two days and will be back tomorrow. Tomorrow is for the entre's. Stay tuned....

Reviewed June 23, 2017

So glad to find the Foundry, honestly, wonderful restaurant. We met up with friends who rave about the appetizer of Brussels Sprouts (yes, you are reading that correctly) and as a person who said NEVER....I did and let me tell you they were AWESOME!! Wow, they roast them with pistachios, blood orange glaze and they are just perfect! For dinner I had the Rare Tuna, that was great! My husband got the Sea Scallops, another wonderful meal. We will be back. A bit pricey, I must admit, but for good quality food you don't mind.

Reviewed June 13, 2017 via mobile

Our visit to our NH family for graduation meant a special brunch. The Foundry Restaurant was my son's pick and it was fantastic. Everything on the buffet was delicious. I only wish I had toured the food possibilities before I put anything on my plate. I ran out of tummy space before sampling very many choices. This was worth the price. My three grandson's are big eaters so they made up for my smallcapacity.

Reviewed June 11, 2017

I had read reviews that said the food was great but the service was terrible. Well, we decided to give it a try for the great food! And we had a winderful server named Michele. She was attentive and considerate, and the food was very good! At our table we had the white salmon, a steak and a burger. All were great!

1  Thank Jeannie W
Reviewed June 4, 2017

My wife and I had high hopes for The Foundry when it first opened. The atmosphere and the décor there is great. Unfortunately they have still not figured everything out when it comes to service and to the menu. I don't know where they store their wine, but it comes out warm and flat to the taste. I sent one glass back and the next one wasn't any better. The food is just average but the prices are high, so the overall value will leave you disappointed. Giving credit where it is due, their desserts are excellent. We still love the venue, and the location right next to the Merrimack River makes it a great place to sit and enjoy a drink. We hope that they will improve on some very basic restaurant processes.

1  Thank Jose' C