1,418 results
All reviews sleep number jd's tavern parking garage banquet team within walking distance front desk staff elm street breakfast buffet room was large new hampshire fitness center kelly event conference expo arena raddison
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Because the room was clean and the morning staff was awesome, I give it two stars, but it wasn't the great experience I was looking for. Planned a romantic father's day weekend away from home which included dining, spa, concert but got a bed to sleep in and made it to the concert with only seconds to spare. Upon checkin (after requesting early check in so we would have time to visit the spa, freshen up for dinner all before the concert) we see the lobby is full... we finally make it to the counter and the computers go down. We are told it will take 10-15 min to resolve, 2+ hrs later, they decide to check us in manually. They check us into an already occupied room, I walk in on a couple... let's just say they weren't dressed to receive company!!! I go back to the desk and they check us into another already occupied room!!! While they figure out this mess, we eat our dinner standing at the front desk because the concert was about to begin (a pizza-how romantic). Third room finally no people in it, no time to freshen up before the concert, quickly change and run across the street to the venue... just in time. After the concert return to the motel and ask the clerk about using the hot tub, he advises it is closed. I ask because of what we went through, would he consider opening it... negative. (So accommodating). The breakfast crew were much more sympathetic, but at that point the romantic father's day weekend was a bust. They explained they are independent right now and by fall will be under the double tree name and they hope we return... if we do we will certainly wait till the bugs are worked out and read some reviews before trying again. It left a bad taste that won't be quickly forgotten.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank vermontgirl2015
RadissonManchester, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

It is disappointing to learn that you did not have a completely satisfied experience and we appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We did have an issue with the computer system and we truly regret any errors with finding you an available room. Please know that we respect the privacy of all of our guests and are disappointed with the embarrassment you encountered. This does not represent a typical stay at our hotel and we apologize for any inconveniences. We will bring this situation to the attention of our staff so we can ensure that we are upholding our high standards of service. It is our hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the stay that we are known for giving to all our valued guests.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly check in and staff. Nice rooms, clean and nice views. There is some renovations going on but nothing too much. Asked for a late check out and they were happy to oblige. Parking was only $12 a day ( we’ve been to places $50-100 per day). Highly recommended!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RadissonManchester, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2018

We are so pleased that you had a great stay at our hotel! It is always our top priority to exceed our guests’ expectations and we are glad that you enjoyed our rooms and our welcoming service. Thank you so much for your recommendation, and we hope to welcome you back soon to the Manchester Downtown Hotel.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

While the hotel was nice with friendly staff and nice rooms. The beds were a little hard and after paying a price I found high for the area. I was annoyed I had to pay 12.00 to park in the parking garage for the night. For those prices if they don’t have their own parking lot you should be able to park in the garage free so would not use this again as parking can really ad up. Will look eleaewhere

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
RadissonManchester, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

While we are happy to hear that you enjoyed the warm and welcoming atmosphere of our hotel, we truly regret that you were not satisfied with all aspects of your stay. However, we do want to let you know that we offer a Parking Package that includes it for free with your accommodations and we hope you will consider this deal the next time you are traveling to the area.

Reviewed May 6, 2018

It's a nice hotel, that's for sure. It's near all the hot spots in downtown Manchester, and you can walk to all of them. It's across from a park that apparently (from what I'm told) is a little sketchy at night-so be careful. The afternoon front desk staff was great, very welcoming and accommodating. The view from my room was nice as well-the west side of Manchester along with passing cars from the highway. Would stay again, no doubt.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RadissonManchester, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

It is so great to hear that you will return for another stay with us! Our property is near the most popular attractions in the area and we are glad that you enjoyed the convenience of our location and the view of the city from your room. We also appreciate your kind compliments about our staff as we truly want our guests to feel welcomed while staying at our hotel. Thank you for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Manchester Downtown Hotel.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

After a delay for my connection to Manhester, I booked a room relatively last minute. Did arrive until 3AM and was exhausted after having been awake for 22 hours and traveling for most of it. When I called for transport, the night manager processed my checkin so that all I needed to do upon arrival was sign and grab my keys. A very nice touch. I was only there for some hours since I was headed to our VT property the next morning so did not use amenities except transport but the drivers were both very nice and helpful.

The room was spacious, well-appointed and spotless. The bed was comfortable and the room dark with the shades closed. There is in-room coffee which was critical for me that trip.

In the morning the folks were very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
RadissonManchester, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

We were happy to welcome you to our hotel after a long day of traveling! It is so great that you found our cozy accommodations to be perfect as we know you were exhausted from your trip. We will be sure to let our staff know that you enjoyed their warm and attentive customer service as we always want to provide our guests with the best experience. The next time you are in the area, it will be a pleasure to welcome you back to the Manchester Downtown Hotel.