All reviews room was clean outdoor pool would stay here again yogurt park and fly off the highway new hampshire mini fridge great place to stay complimentary breakfast fiona mall airport desk marriotts shuttle boston
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Stayed at this hotel after a Lenny Clark show at the Tupelo. The front desk person was pleasant and efficient at check in. The room was clean and neat with a nice semicircular sofa. The hot water and water pressure in the shower were great. There was plenty of parking and its location was convenient to several restaurants and gas stations as well as Interstate 93. The only problem was the room temperature. It was too cold when my fiancée and I got there and when we turned the heat up a few degrees it was sweltering just minutes. Turning things back down got us back to frigid. If management can get this under control, this is a nice place to stay the evening, but having to get up several times in the night to reset the thermostat is a downer.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back away from the main drag are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Barry D
Management response:Responded July 19, 2017

I am sorry the climate control was not adequate for your room. I hope you told the front desk at check out, that is the only way we know there is a problem which we need to attend. I am glad overall you like the hotel, location, room, and staff. We all strive to make our guest's hotel experience exceptional.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

This hotel is renovating and I was fortunate to stay in a new room. For a business traveler, the rooms are spectacular. The work area, TV, bathroom, decor are the best you will find. This location is close to restaurants, shopping and the Manchester Airport. You couldn't want anything better. Fiona is the manager and her warm welcome was the icing on the cake.

Room Tip: All good - away from the highway
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank tomleyes
Management response:Responded July 18, 2017

You are sweet. Thank you for your kind review. I have to agree the rooms do look spectacular. And we are not finished yet. Soon we will be working on expanding the lobby and breakfast room and refreshing the fitness center as well as adding a Market and guest laundry. We are all quite excited about our new looik. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The location was a little confusing for us, but thank goodness for GPS! The hotel is currently undergoing renovations, so parts of the hotel were closed off. The room we had was nice and quite comfortable. The only room complaint would be that the hotel site states that the rooms have microwaves in them, but they don't; there was only a "communal" microwave by the ice machine which was strange. We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights, and on one morning the breakfast area was lacking... they were out of sweet bread and sausage and the eggs were cold. Although the warmer for the eggs was finally turned on, and the young lady working the area brought me a slice of the sweet bread I wanted, she never refilled the sweet bread trays or the sausage, even though she told me they had plenty. When I went to ask about the sweet bread she was social networking on her phone. It is apparent by some of the wear around the hotel that it is an older hotel, but it appears that they are working on updates to the entire hotel section at a time. Overall we were very pleased with our stay, the staff at the front desk and the room cleaning staff were very nice and made us feel welcome.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded July 12, 2017

I am glad you had a pleasant stay. It is hard keeping everyone happy when there is a renovation being conducted. Some people feel the hotel should close down during renovations while others are content if there have a clean, comfortable hotel room. It is true that we removed the microwaves from the rooms, we want to keep the rooms a fresh a possible as long a possible. I do apologize about breakfast. It seems you must have come down after breakfast hours were over. That is why we would turn offf the warmers. I am glad you were able to have something. Our breakfast hours are more of a business breakfast during the week, 6am to 9am and on the weekends we open an hour later. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

We arrived at airport about 9:30 PM, picked up our Hertz car, put the address in their " Never Lost" system. I am happy we had that guide in the car because the directions and signs are hard to follow late at night. Some street signs are hard to see. The hotel looks tired on entry, our floor and room were OK. Leaving the next morning we were able to see how much work is needed to bring this location up to par. The plantings outside are mostly dead--not what I expect of a Marriott.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 17, 2017

I am glad you overall had a nice stay. We have landscaping negotiation issues this year and everything is late. Sorry, but the coupe of bushes out front and the new mulch will is scheduled for this week. Sometimes the easies things can be the hardest. Hope to see you again if your travels bring to Manchester

Reviewed June 12, 2017

This Fairfield Inn is right off the highway and easily accessible and visible. The room was clean, comfortable and spacious for my family's needs. The staff (from front desk to housekeeping to breakfast help) is excellent and was friendly and helpful in every interaction I had with them. Yes, it is undergoing a renovation, but that had minimal impact, if any, on our stay. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded June 15, 2017

Thank you for your kind remarks. We are thrilled you had a great stay; after all, this is what we are hoping to achieve. We look forward to your next stay. Safe travels till then.