All reviews waffles close to downtown off the highway room was clean the breakfast area stay there again microwave and fridge waffle maker easy access free breakfast up to date hot breakfast new england stayed one night front desk staff parking lot lq
Reviewed January 13, 2016

I was on a business trip over the holidays and stayed at La Qunita in Manchester. This hotel is very well kept and maintained. I saw the cleaning staff double checking the rooms for cleanliness each day and beds were always made when I returned back to my room after being in meetings all day. Truly a great business and pleasure experience. The fitness room is clean and quiet so I got my workout in even after it snowed! Great parking and location right across from the highway and close to downtown Manchester. All staff members were friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The free breakfast was very good and fresh. Overall, great experience!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2016

Thank you for your review and for choosing La Quinta Manchester for your business trip . I'm so pleased to hear you had an excellent stay and had time to enjoy a quick work out and breakfast. Also, thank you for recognizing our staff. I will be sure to share your comments. We hope to see you again next time your back in the area.

My Best,

Reviewed January 8, 2016

Excellent place to stay near by night entertainment and shopping with perfect rooms, service and breakfast was delicious. The staff is always very accommodating... We love it and will definitely come back..

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2016

Thank you so much for your compliments and for choosing La Quinta Manchester. I'm so thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay as well as enjoy the many places to dine and shop near by. I will make sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you again next time your in the area.

Reviewed January 4, 2016

The stay was very good overall but the hotel could improve a lot on food variety (breakfast) and entertainment. Direct access to your Netflix, Vudu, Hulu, etc. account from TV is now part of daily entertainment for many people. It could be a good benefit for travelers!!!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Hotel M, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2016

Thank you for your comments and for choosing La Quinta Manchester. We appreciate and understand your comments about the breakfast selection and guest room the guest room TV's. Both are LQ standards and are limited on the variety. We hope to have you back as our guest next time you are visiting in the area.

Reviewed January 1, 2016 via mobile

Parked car at hotel for 11 days at no charge.
Hotel is clean and quiet and fair price. Shuttle was super, especially on the way back from the airport.

Stay here if you are traveling. It is well worth the price and takes the stress out of it all.

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for choosing La Quinta Manchester and Park, Sleep & Fly. I'm so pleased to hear you had a pleasant experience while traveling. I will be sure to share your review with our staff.

Reviewed December 31, 2015

Staff friendly, helpful, and courteous. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Although the building is dated, this compares well with a newer motel because of constant updating. The location and access to interstates is excellent. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family