All reviews olive garden front desk room was clean restaurants and shopping new hampshire marriott property lobby area business travel an upgrade night's sleep hot tub first floor ice machine king room highly recommend this hotel hockey tournament coffee maker
Reviewed November 17, 2017

Our stay at the Courtyard was nice. There is a mall 2 blocks away and restaurant everywhere. Probably a $8 Uber ride downtown. While the hotel was excellent, it needs a couple of touch ups. The Air grate in the pool area is totally disgusting. A $100 fix. The shower curtains in our room were falling a bit as the shower rod hardwear was rotting. $12 per room fix if it need it. Other than that, great hotel and I would stay again.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 14, 2017 via mobile

There was a slim choice of available hotels in the area, which led to the decision to stay here. The hotel was actually surprisingly ok. It was fairly modern in both the public areas and the rooms. My room was a nice size, tidy and well equipped.

It was going well until the morning when I went to take a shower and there was a bar of soap on the side of my bath

Date of stay: November 2017
Troy B, Manager at Courtyard Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott in Manchester, NH for your recent travel needs. I understand your concerns and frustrations with the housekeeping issue. I truly apologize and have brought is to the attention of our executive housekeeping team to discuss with all room attendants. We are consistently ranked among the best Courtyard hotels for cleanliness, so I am confident in saying this will not happen again should you choose us for future travels to the Manchester area.

Yours in hospitality,

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Last minute trip top Manchester after a meeting. Upon check in, my silver status was remarked upon and I was warmly welcomed! There were a number of families traveling with young hockey players. The front desk ensured I was far away from all the noise (which actually wasn't that bad !) And they found me some extra large towel for my trip tp the hot tub!!!
The bed was delightful and the room immaculate. Will definitely stay here for travel purposes out of MHT in the future!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We were here for three nights as part of a big wedding party. We had a king suite, which essentially is a large living area and a separate bedroom. Super comfortable, friendly staff, and good wifi.

We did have one problem with the air conditioning unit - it was a little too cold, then too hot, and a tricky to control. The showerhead also could have been a little more forceful.

I'd come back!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bri K, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Hi Anand C,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Courtyard. We are pleased you enjoyed yourself and appreciate the maintenance issue comment, we definitely will be looking into our A/C unit.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

I decided to stay here because I had some Marriott points and I wanted to explore New Hampshire for a bit.

This hotel looks modern, it's quite spacious, the bed is extremely comfortable and has a very quaint lobby.

I absolutely loved the bathroom and shower here, the tub has a seat, the water is hot and pressurized.

Staff was very courteous and helpful.

It is on a very nice location, there's a movie theater directly in front and only 10 minutes from the iconic world famous Red Arrow Diner!

I have no complaints other than my same complaints I have with some hotels: lack of microwave oven. I absolutely hate having to throw away left overs simply because I can't heat it up later at night or the next day.

Other than that, I highly recommend this place!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi Rosebudd_x,

Thank you for taking the time to review our Courtyard. It's good the hear that you had a nice stay with us. I apologize that you were not placed in a room with a microwave since we do have rooms that come with one. If you are in the Manchester area again and decide to stay with us we can surely accommodate your needs.

Till next time!