Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I stayed here on two weekend occasions because it was close to the airport and kayak.com had a good price for it. The first stay wasn't very good. I had specifically asked for non-smoking and was given a room on the 3rd floor that I was told would be quiet and away from the travelers that weekend. In fact the smell of stale cigs overwhelmed. Then they put a family with small kids and a dog in the room across from me. There was some sort of event and the shouting and loud voices kept me awake all night. I did enjoy the Yard restaurant next door though. It was convenient and the service was very good, as was the food. It wasn't until I'd checked out and left the city that I realized I'd left my new, expensive camera behind somewhere.

I was determined not to stay at this hotel again but things sort of worked out such that I did stay there the following weekend. The experience was entirely different. I was given a smoke-free, quiet room on the first floor and my stay was comfortable and enjoyable; no night noises either. Then as I checked out I asked if a camera had been found in my room from the previous weekend, not expecting any luck, but to my great joy they had found it and kept it in their lost and found. It shows a wonderful integrity and I would recommend this hotel to travelers who wish to be near the airport and well cared for.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Denise P

Reviewed 16 January 2012

Excellent hotel near MHT (Manchester airport). Well run, clean, great staff, very good breakfast, nice amenities, convenient location.

Room Tip: Request room on 3rd (top) floor away from elevators. There are some sound issues when people are ab...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I work at an apartment complex and out of the blue our boiler went down! Our residents did not have any heat or hot water (in the middle of the winter). We needed 24 rooms immediately for up to 5 nights at a hotel that was pet friendly. Their entire staff was so understanding and helpful. They made the entire process so much easier. Thanks to there kind and accommodating service, our residents were very happy! We cannot thank you enough!! We will absolutely be using your services again in the future!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2011

My daughter had her wedding at the Executive Courtyard which is a part of this complex. That went wonderfully, and it was so close to have everyone stay at the Best Western hotel. It was beautiful and the curving staircase in the lobby provided several stunning wedding photos. The staff was very accommodating and put our "welcome bags" in all of our guests rooms. The rooms were comfortable and nicely styled, and everyone liked the pool. We even had the rehearsal dinner at one of the hotel function rooms. I heard so many guests comment on how convenient it was for everything to be at the same location, especially for out of town guests who didn't know the area. Luckily the wedding day was a nice sunny day, so the guests enjoyed walking to the ceremony... and it was convenient for us as the hosts who didn't have to drive back and forth to the wedding site to the set up, vendors, etc. It is close to the airport, maill, etc. too.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank pickycust0mer
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Spent 3 nights here while attending a conference at a pricier hotel in Manchester. Welcome staff was friendly and helpful. Room was nice, clean, and ample size. Easy access in any direction via 101 and 293. Close to the NH Mall and restaurants and only 15 mins to the downtown area. Only negatives: showerhead was installed loosely and one plug in near the bed was loose and had to be wiggled to work. Breakfast was decent too-egg "patties", sausage, homefries, french toast, yogurt, pastries.........

Room Tip: 120 is great with a nice in-room jacuzzi and king bed.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Used Best Western Manchester park and fly because it was less expensive than the airport parking and all the area hotels heavily advertise this.
Our driver to the airport was a little old lady driving a Ford E 350 van. She physically could not put my bags in the van and I had just had a hernia operation. My wife had to load the bags in. Driver still got the tip.
*Note to BW. Driver of van should be able to load and unload luggage.
On the return, went to hotel kiosk in airport and there was no info for the BW just 2 miles down the road. No complimentary phones like the other 20 hotels. Called BW Manchester from my Blackberry and message was that I could not complete call. I called the Nashua Best Western and explained to the girl that answered on Nov. 9th @ 10pm what had happened and I asked her to call Manchester for me and she said " if you couldn't call, what makes you think I can". I cannot make this stuff up. Finally I called my house and had someone there complete a call to BW Manchester. When the driver/front desk guy came out, I explained what had happened and he told me they were having a problem with their phones and it was reported to upper management. The phone problem was not storm related.
Long story short, park at the airport and save the headache.

Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank cladkeeper
Reviewed 31 October 2011

My husband and I stayed here in mid-October 2011. We were among those who arrived to the hotel's computer system being down, so we had to wait for awhile before we could check in. It was okay, but a bit of an inconvenience. In addition, there was a wedding reception/photo shoot taking place at the same time we were all milling about the lobby while we waited to check in. Probably more of an inconvenience for the wedding party than for us.

We had stayed at this hotel before prior to taking an early morning flight out of Manchester. On that occasion we had not been able to avail ourselves of the free breakfast. This time we did, and it was simply excellent. There were many breakfast items available, even hot items like little cheese omelets, sausages, and home fries. There were one or two staff members continually looking after the buffet and replenishing items as needed. We were very impressed with the quality of this breakfast.

On both of our stays here our room was large and comfortable. The bed was very comfortable as well and we got a very good night's rest. We appreciate the in-room coffee this hotel offers, too.

All in all a nice hotel and a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsT201022
Travellers also viewed these Manchester hotels
8.8 km away
2.8 km away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport
3.2 km away
Holiday Inn Manchester Airport

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!