“Make Sure you have a Conformation For You Sleeping Room”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Manchester
Louisville, Kentucky
“Make Sure you have a Conformation For You Sleeping Room”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I just spent one night at the Best Western in Manchester. I have stayed at thishotel several time and it is easily locatated off of the Interstate. Parking is free and there is plenty of space. When I made the reservation the person told me that I did not need a confirmation that she would take care of everthing. However, when I got to the hotel there was no reservation in my made. In fact, all of their King Non-smoking rooms were taken and the only roooms left were handicapped accessible. Nancy the lady handling the front desk found me a room and checked me in. Also, Nancy was very helpful in directing me to a near by store to purchase a phone charger.

The hotel is very large and spread out. It can be difficult to locate one's sleeping room. The bedding is somewhat old and the room does not have much in the way of furniture. The mattress on the bed was lumpy and seemed to be worn on the side where the telephone was placed.

The hotel itself is somewhat dated and it does not appear that any renovations have been made in many years. The sleeping room did contain a flat screen television and a small table, with a microwave oven and a small refrigerator.

The "free" breaklfast is somewhat limited, basically consistening of precooked eggs and cerial. However, it was free, so one perhaos should not expect much.

I was conducting a seminar at this hotel and the BEO directions were faxed at least 72 hours before the event. However, when I went downstairs to my conference room to set up my AV equipment I found that the room was seated for only 1/2 the total number of people registered for the seminar. The lady in charge was a little older and seemed very fustrated that she had to bring out additional tables and chairs.

To me the best thing about this hotel is that is located next to The Yard restaurant. I will write another review specifically about The Yard. In the mean time, I have stayed in the Best Western on several occasions to conduct training programs. I am not sure if I will stay again and perhaps next time I am in Manchester I will try a different location.

Room Tip: This is a lower end hotel-so you basically get what you pay for.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank FLJ021251

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Very nice place to stay with kids. Large game room.

• Stayed March 2012
Pensacola, Florida
Reviewed 24 February 2012

This is my every week stop in Manchester, NH. No frills just very nice rooms at reasonable rates. Great staff. Diane and Jackie are terrific on check-in. Never a bad room, clean, neat, not luxurious. Wifi works perfect. A good deal at a nice place. Stay in the left wing.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank wayne l
wilder, vt
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Whenever we stay in Manchester, we go to the Best Western. Our rooms have always been incredibly clean and we have never had an issue, I would recommend this to anyone.

Room Tip: First floor is a little busy, try second or third.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I stayed here on two weekend occasions because it was close to the airport and kayak.com had a good price for it. The first stay wasn't very good. I had specifically asked for non-smoking and was given a room on the 3rd floor that I was told would be quiet and away from the travelers that weekend. In fact the smell of stale cigs overwhelmed. Then they put a family with small kids and a dog in the room across from me. There was some sort of event and the shouting and loud voices kept me awake all night. I did enjoy the Yard restaurant next door though. It was convenient and the service was very good, as was the food. It wasn't until I'd checked out and left the city that I realized I'd left my new, expensive camera behind somewhere.

I was determined not to stay at this hotel again but things sort of worked out such that I did stay there the following weekend. The experience was entirely different. I was given a smoke-free, quiet room on the first floor and my stay was comfortable and enjoyable; no night noises either. Then as I checked out I asked if a camera had been found in my room from the previous weekend, not expecting any luck, but to my great joy they had found it and kept it in their lost and found. It shows a wonderful integrity and I would recommend this hotel to travelers who wish to be near the airport and well cared for.

Room Tip: Stay on the first floor
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Denise P
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Excellent hotel near MHT (Manchester airport). Well run, clean, great staff, very good breakfast, nice amenities, convenient location.

Room Tip: Request room on 3rd (top) floor away from elevators. There are some sound issues when people are ab...
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled solo
Derry, New Hampshire, United States
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I work at an apartment complex and out of the blue our boiler went down! Our residents did not have any heat or hot water (in the middle of the winter). We needed 24 rooms immediately for up to 5 nights at a hotel that was pet friendly. Their entire staff was so understanding and helpful. They made the entire process so much easier. Thanks to there kind and accommodating service, our residents were very happy! We cannot thank you enough!! We will absolutely be using your services again in the future!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Manchester hotels
6.5 km away
8.8 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manchester
1.9 km away
Courtyard Manchester-Boston Regional Airport

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Executive Court Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!