1,014 results
All reviewscookiesrestaurant next doorwafflesquiet areanew hampshireparking lotbrowniegreat place to stayfree breakfastpool and hot tubfitness centermanchester airportclose to the airportwould stay here againbed was very comfortableking suiteexercise room
Reviewed April 15, 2015

This was our second visit to this hotel. We were very satisfied. Room was clean, reception was warm and hospitable and the breakfast was warm and Delicious. Would definetely return if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Donnie S, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2015

It means so much to all of us to hear from guests like yourself who have enjoyed our hospitality, cleanliness, as well as warm and delicious breakfast over and over throughout the years. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed April 14, 2015

I had an airline reunion at a nearby Aviation Museum. The Best Western of Manchester, New Hampshire was close by. It was easy to find. There was a beautiful entrance and a very large spacious parking area in the back.When I checked in I was surprised to be handed a bagful of nice snacks and a bottle of water. I stayed on the main floor. It was very quiet and spacious. I enjoyed my room. The bed was very large and comfortable. Nice TV. Very clean. I look forward to returning.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank baklavaqueen

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Your positive review means a lot to us. I am happy to learn that you enjoyed the value and the amenities of our hotel such as the bagful of nice snacks and a bottle of water. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable, spacious, and clean experience. We hope you're looking forward to your next stay as much as we are!

Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

This hotel is nothing special. The price is good. It's clean, looks like the owners are updating in stages. The room smelled like the carpet had recently been replaced. The King mattress in my room was old but there was a memory foam topper so sleep was comfortable if a bit sweaty. Sound was not a problem for me but I could hear the people above me stomping around. There were athletic teams staying there so I saw dropped candy, wrappers, etcetera in the hall which didn't look good. Hint #1: for easier access try parking around back and entering through the breakfast area with your luggage. I didn't see this until breakfast...too late for me but maybe it will work for you. Hint #2: the only gas I saw in my google map route to the airport was an expensive Sonoco station. So gas up the rental car before you check in.
All and all I'd stay here again for one night to catch an early flight at this price.

Stayed: April 2015
1  Thank Wundergal

We sincerely appreciate your time and effort to write us a very insightful review. Thank you for sharing the details about your recent visit. It is our goal to provide the best lodging experience to our valued guests and your comments are enlightening and revealing. We want you to know that your satisfaction, feedback, and description of your experience at our hotel is of utmost importance to us. We especially appreciate the tips for future guests who can benefit from such advice. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area to catch an early flight.

Reviewed April 11, 2015

Nice but not elegant. Mattress and pillows low quality. Staff very courteous.Nice but not elegant. Mattress and pillows low quality. Staff very courteous.Nice but not elegant. Mattress and pillows low quality. Staff very courteous.Nice but not elegant. Mattress and pillows low quality. Staff very courteous.Nice but not elegant. Mattress and pillows low quality. Staff very courteous.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank U574HPjamesc
Donnie S, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2015

I'm glad to hear that you were very pleased with our staff courtesy, though I do apologize for failing to exceed your expectations with our bedding and overall hotel quality. We appreciate how you have let us know what areas of our service impressed you and which were lacking. We hope to see you again soon, to give you a wonderful nights' sleep, and to impress you with the improvements to our hotel and amenities.

Reviewed April 8, 2015

Very clean, friendly staff and a variety to choose from for breakfast. Very close to the airport and downtown Manchester.. Plus they have a restaurant called "The Yard" a few blocks away with great food.
Do not let the close proximity to the airport fool you. It is very quiet. My wife and I loved the pool and the hot spa pool. Stayed for 6 nights. Going back in August.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! Thank you so much for your compliments to our staff, location, and high standards of cleanliness and hospitality. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to give you a five star experience and we can't wait to give you another one!