“Stay Away”

Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed November 1, 2014

Awful. Scone as hard as a rock. Bagel, hard and the coffee mediocre. Attitude of gal taking the order was rude. Went to Waterfall cafe and had a great breakfast. Will not be coming back. I would have given it a zero if I could.

2  Thank murakami88477

Reviewed September 18, 2014 via mobile

This place is a nice spot for lunch - a cozy little cafe which is lovely inside and offers a good range of sandwiches. Great ambience, nice food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Helly21
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Don't miss the scones and the apple walnut bread! Their lattes are also excellent. Dining out on the little balcony is lovely on a warm summer's day.

1  Thank luna24
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

A very nice, relaxing cafe with solid food and drink every time I go. The food is fresh and healthy, and my family and I agree it's the best place for lunch in Meredith. You can design your own wrap or sandwich, and the chai tea and coffee are great. A good place for an afternoon pick-me-up.

2  Thank Kelsey P
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We are staying in town and went in search of a good coffee house with a local vibe to get a latte and bite to eat. We landed at Kara's where the workers were friendly, service was quick, lattes tastey, and food yummy. I'd ask for foam next time because they came with none. Place was conveniently located right out the back of The Marketplace connected to the Inn at Mills Falls, and it was hopping! We'll be back!

1  Thank Pat C