Open today: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
More than we paid for!

A friend and I took a white water rafting trip here this July. We had never been rafting before... read more

Reviewed July 29, 2018
Kayla J
Better than could have anticipated!

Went white water rafting here with a friend! It was amazing and the tour guides were great (we had... read more

Reviewed July 28, 2018
Kelsey L
via mobile

All reviews mahoosuc inn experience fun green salad cookies rapids kenny barn river outfitted adventure
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

Had the pleasure of Rafting with the guides this past Labor day. I was at the Inn with a friend and looking for another day of just simple kayaking and maybe a swim before sitting in major traffic. We were invited to go with the guides rafting as they were going for the last run of the summer. Neither my friend or I have ever did any kind of rafting. Just basic kayaking and canoeing. They assured us that we were safe and that they would be right there to help if we needed it. A.j. stayed with us the entire time and when i fell out was right there to assure me i was ok and helped me get right back going. This was amazing, the guides made it even all the better...Thank all of you. Will be back next summer with my sons....

Reviewed August 11, 2015

Group of 10 people were looking for a white water rafting experience close to where we were staying for the week. This was the closest, so I booked it. From the phone conversations for booking to the event itself, to the meal IT WAS AWESOME! We all learned a little on the river that day and we also got to learn a lot about the locals.

1  Thank jillenej123
Reviewed July 6, 2015

Me and my friends went here for the Independence Day weekend. This was our first rafting and had an amazing experience. The staff were absolutely friendly, especially AJ. She was with us for whole time cheering and guiding all the way with ease and charm As beginners, we had an overwhelming experience and thanks to the Mahoosuc Outdoors for making our holiday wonderful . I totally recommend for all the beginners, you will love it !

Reviewed June 26, 2015 via mobile

Our family of three had a great time rafting on this river. Our two guides were knowledgable about rafting, safety and nature. The Rapids were excellent as the water was at a high level. Afterwards we enjoyed a fantastic lunch at the Inn with our guide. We had a great time and will definitely come back.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Did the full day trip with our family of 4. Rafting in the morning, lunch at noon, kayaking in the afternoon. Our guide was extremely patient with helping us navigate our kayaks with a young child on board. Fun day for the whole family!