“This restaurant deserves more notice!”

The Arbor Restaurant and Function Facility
Ranked #78 of 272 Restaurants in Nashua
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Description: American comfort food served in a comfortable, family atmosphere. Large function space available for events.
Reviewed June 26, 2018

Easy to get to from the Broad Street Parkway, parking at the building, a menu that will please everyone, and outdoor seating for those summer nights we look forward to all winter long! Had dinner here as a group with 7 friends... everyone loved their meal, service was great and the prices were very reasonable. This Nashua restaurant is deserving of more notice than it seems to be getting.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

We decided to try this place because we had a deal we purchased online. It was a very enjoyable evening! The restaurant is very laid back and our waiter made us feel welcome and comfortable. He recommended the upside down shepherds pie and the steak tips, which we ended up having and found to be delicious and a great value! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 25, 2018

My mom and I were heading out of Nashua towards Manchester, wanting to find a nice “sit down” restaurant. I checked my phone, using Suri, and the only places provided as “tops”, were limited in food offerings and of no interest. As we were deciding to settle for our usual Manchester restaurant, we see “The Arbor Restaurant”. WHAT A DELIGHT! Food was amazing!! Great selections, melt in your mouth tri tip, some unique selections, such as “ Upside Down Shepherd’s Pie with Short Ribs”,hearty portions, several fresh fish selections, knowledgeable and attentive staff, and reasonable prices for what you get. Contemporary style. Worth another trip and may forego Manchester to eat here again! SURI, ADD THIS IN YOUR SEARCH FOR BEST PLACES TO EAT IN NASHUA!

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I had the sirloin tips and my wife had chicken parm. She wanted the turkey, but they were out of it. It was a Tuesday night, so slow business, maybe they don’t cook it on a slow night.

In general, the food was very good, the service was delicious. My only problem was we were the only people there. That always is kind of awkward. I enjoy seeing other couples dining.

1  Thank FuninOrlando
Reviewed July 27, 2017

My first visit to this restaurant and I was so impressed. Wonderful service, great food. My friend raved about her hamburger (cooked just right) and fries and I enjoyed the best shepherd's pie I've ever had...house-made mashed potatoes, corn, baby carrots,super-tender short ribs (all meat, no bone) instead of the usual ground beef, and a delicious gravy. The next time I go to The Arbor, I'll try to leave room for dessert. Old-fashioned bread pudding...how often do you see that on a menu?!

3  Thank teklakon