See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2017

After a long night I realized I wasn't going to safely make it to my destination. So I decided to get a hotel. I tried 5 other hotels before Motel 6 and they were full. I see now why Motel 6 wasn't!!! Paid $100 dollars walked in the room at 1 am and crashed. My horror upon awaking was awful. Stained sheets, extremely filthy floors, TV broken, bathroom had stains all over the tub. towel holder came apart when I took a towel out. And to top it all off when I went to the front desk to complain, I was told they would let the manager now and he would contact me. I offered to give my information and was told " We already have everything we need to contact you." That was interesting since I didn't remember giving my phone number, oh wait....I DIDN'T which explains why I haven't heard back from ANYONE!! It took a phone call to the corporate office to get something going. EXTREMELY UNPROFESSIONAL!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Thomas A
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear Thomas, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2017

well we tried again.last time for this place.i booked months ahead so i could be at front of main building and have no perfume sprayed.when we arrived we were put at the back in a room that reeked of perfume.and a door that looked as if it had been kicked in.we did everything we could to get the smell out of the room by the time we left it was better.I had a free night coupon from our last bad stay.in hindsight we would have learned our lesson. every time we went out we packed our stuff into the car because we thought it would be gone if we left it in the room.when i went to check out i said i was paying cash for the first night and using my free stay for the second.they informed me they had already charged my visa.after much talk...much...they honored the coupon that came from this property and put the one day money back on my visa. i lost on this deal as i lost on exchange rate.on the morning i checked out i walked to the front of the building as i came around the corner there was a pile of furniture and lamps etc rubble pile look and the police arresting an elderly lady who might be how the furniture relocated .as well there was a car all doors and trunk open lots of police looking at it.some very unhappy looking people sitting waiting for that.was kinda like a bad tv show thats our last stay here

Room tip: leave go elsewhere
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 29ratatude

Dear 29ratatude, Thank your for sharing your feedback. We apologize for the experience you described, as it is certainly an exception to the great guest experience we are committed to delivering. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations at 1-855-787-9864 to share additional details of your experience which will assist us in implementing improvements for all future guests.

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Myself, along with my two Chihuahuas', stayed at the Motel 6 on Spit Brook Road in Nashua, NH for three nights recently. No frills or thrills but a tidy, clean and efficient room for a very affordable price with no fee for my Chihuahuas. My little friends and I had a very good experience staying at this Motel, and so will you.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Norman, We appreciate you recognizing our excellent value, and we are glad to hear you and your little friends all enjoyed your stay. If you haven't already done so, please call our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to share your experience. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels.

Reviewed May 26, 2017

Poor cleaning and service, We have to pay $2.99 for WIFI but there is a sign outside saying "We have WIFI" but they should put "We have WIFI for $2.99". In my opinion it's false publicity. I wasn't the only one angry about it.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank nicole6262
Reviewed May 16, 2017

Good Hotel at great location. It is recently renovated and the rooms are comfortable. I recommended for one or two nights. Keep doing that great job friendly and clean. Thanks for make my stay good and comfortable.

Date of stay: February 2017