“The Plain Truth about Shira Kiku”
Review of Shira Kiku

Shira Kiku
Ranked #42 of 272 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Very cozy family run place. Hosts are extremely gracious, felt like family. The food is really yummy and is priced moderately from $7 appetizers to over $20 for dinners. We ordered the Stonepot Bibimpop with pork at $19.95, it was very good and very filling. Highly recommend ordering Bulgogi also at $19.95, very delicious. I definitely recommend stopping in and having a bite; I can almost guarantee you'll love it.

1  Thank THEPLAINTRUTH

Reviewed November 15, 2017 via mobile

Picked up dinner for 3 at Shira Kiki. 2 orders of Pad Thai (yes, at a Korean restaurant) plus Japchae noodles with beef.

Still the best Pad Thai we’ve ever had, chicken and vegetarian were the selections tonight.

Japchae was excellent, cooked just right, not salty.

My family raves about Shira Kiku’s kimchi. We ordered a regular (meal size) portion as a side. My daughter has a friend whose ancestry includes Korean heritage. Even he says that this restaurant makes the best kimchi.

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

This was our third trip. And their third home run. So far we've had the Bi bim bop, Kim che fried rice. Bulgogi and the Pork gui. All were wonderfully tasty and authentic. We've also tried the pad Thai and glass noodles. While not korean they were prepared with a Korean flair that works. The service is friendly and fun. You should get there.

1  Thank Sean H
Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon for a late lunch. It was fairly quiet with quick and pleasant service. It's owned and operated by a husband and wife. They have shortened their week by closing on Monday and Tuesdays. They are also no longer open for lunch Wednesday to Friday, but are open all day Saturday and Sunday. They have one menu which obviously is a dinner menu. The meals are all around $20 give or take a little. For us, we went with sushi, soup and seaweed salad to make it a lite lunch that was lite on our wallets as well. The sweet and sour soup was rich and a little spicy, excellent. The seaweed salad was cold, crisp, tasty and good size. The sushi was excellent, some of the best we've had. Overly, it was a very good. Our only comment is, we would have liked a lunch menu.

1  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed May 14, 2017

Took them FOREVER to even bring water to the table. $18 for a bowl of ramen, and when I didn't finish it, what they gave me to bring home was a lot less than what I had left in my bowl at the restaurant. Chicken ramen and the chicken was dry. Not worth the money.

Been to Shira Kiku? Share your experiences!