“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

After having visited this particular Chili’s restaurant quite a few times this time was very disappointing all around. The service from the waitstaff was just OK, but the food was the really disappointing part.
Two of the Chicken Crispers were like rubber, the wrong version of the ribs were served and the broccoli was under cooked.
The ribs were replaced and the manager was supposed to adjust the bill for the crispers but didn’t and trying to pay the bill at the table was a fiasco.
I hope that the experience is better next time!
I can’t in good conscience recommend this location

Reviewed April 10, 2017

The waiter was very cordial and immediately accepted our request to customize the dishes. Later came back and checked how we liked it. It was awesome. I would recommend the Chilis for anyone wishing for a good southwestern food.

Reviewed February 27, 2017 via mobile

Visited on a Monday after the busy lunch crowd had departed.
Plenty of good parking.
Depending on which way you are traveling depends on how easy it is to get to this place.
This place has been around for a long time, but you never know it from how well this place is take care of.
Service was great.
I know - how was the food?
I had a salad and a fajita and ice tea.
The salad was great but just a little to chilled.
The fajita was outstanding, except the flour tortillas where stuck together. I got them apart without ripping them.
Ice tea was good, but just a little watered down.
Overall it was a great experience and I will be back.
Or yeah the prices were not to bad.

Reviewed November 17, 2016 via mobile

Good steak with some vegatables underneath. Nice taste. I ate the 6oz. But would have finished a 10 oz as well! Also nice deserts and apetizers but didn't take one off them because a whole week in the States with lunches outside and evening diners is way too much.
Will definitive come back, nice menu cart.

Reviewed August 15, 2016

We ate in Chile's twice in the last two weeks and on both occasions had a good experience. The staff, two different waitresses, were very helpful and efficient. They made a fuss of the children and interacted with them very well. The food was delicious...I can really recommend the chocolate brownie skillet with ice cream....I couldn't finish it on either occasion.

Been to Chili's Grill & Bar? Share your experiences!