“This place has been around for quite awhile, but its good .....”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #65 of 272 Restaurants in Nashua
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Nashua is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed February 19, 2017

This is one of my favor Panera's. It is one of many, but this one is very convenient for me. This place has not changed in years and even the menus have not drastically changed from years ago. The place is clean, service is good and parking is not a problem. It is kind'a a yuppie place. They are very generous with the charities they support (another reason to visit). I really like this place and will be back. I'd recommend a visit. A lot of people just stop here for coffee, a seat and FREE wifi (it is very good for that).

Reviewed January 22, 2017

The day before needing my order, I placed an order for a dozen bagels online to be ready for pickup. The bagels were fresh, and the right varieties. However, the text I added to the "special instructions" section, which were "Please slice, do not toast", were not followed. It's tough finding a bread knife in the office. "Toast" is a regular option. How many people pick up a dozen toasted bagels and bring them somewhere? They's by cold and hard.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

You can't beat their menu for soup, sandwiches and salads. They offer nice seasonal items, also. I like how they are changing their ingredients to have less preservative additives. We eat here at least 2-3 times per month. The wait staff is efficient and friendly.

Reviewed December 11, 2016

Freshly baked breads for lunch with lovely home made soups. Friendly Staff in a clean and spacious dining area.

Reviewed September 24, 2016

When I'm looking for a fresh, low-fat lunch, I go to Panera. The sandwiches are made to order on delicious, fresh baked breads. It can be crowded but the spacious and comfortable dining area is clean and tidy. I've met people for long business lunches and its worked very well. Breakfast is great, too!

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!