“Good burgers, fair prices, staff excellent”
Review of Five Guys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #5 of 15 Quick Bites in Nashua
Reviewed September 7, 2017

All good is what it claims to be a great burger place with good variety and attentive staff who show they care about the customers.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 20, 2017

I have never been disappointed with these burgers. Why can't every place make them this way? One piece of advice: don't unwrap your burger completely, it's going to be a mess.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I may kick myself for revealing the secret, but... 5guys has a nice web app that lets you order ahead. If you skip the drink and fries, walk to to back, they hand you your order with no wait at all. I think the value is better without the overpriced drink.

The app lets you tweak the condiments and even whether to go heavy or light on them.

This makes for a nice burger tuned to your tastes.

There is an order again option that make it go fast.

Oh, yeah, the burgers are about the best around.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

These are the best go-to-burgers I've ever had. I get (2) double bacons and a large fry! The burgers are very fresh as well as the fries.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2016

Have been going to 5 Guys since 1997 when I was in Schenectady, NY, since then they have opened several restaurants in the area...now I don't have to visit friends/family in NY to enjoy my favorite sandwich! The fries are the best ever...love the bacon burger..deeeeeeelicious..trust me. The amazing thing is that every location serves the same tasty food...whether you are in NY, Worcester,Westford, or Nashua...I've tried them all.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!