“Work related dinner and new to the restaurant !”
Review of Surf

Surf
Ranked #3 of 279 Restaurants in Nashua
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Since opening in 2002, Surf has set the standard in New Hampshire for fresh, exquisitely prepared seafood. Guided by Chef and owner Michael Buckley, Surf has built a reputation for truly imaginative cooking using only the very freshest fish and shellfish. This commitment to freshness can be tasted in everything we prepare. Voted Best Seafood in New Hampshire, Surf offers a wonderful combination of service and culinary expertise in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere. We invite you to browse our online menus, sign up for our e-newsletter, and join us for an unforgettable dinner this evening. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed July 16, 2018

Excellent appetizers. We had the crispy shrimp lettuce cups wraps, Parmesan fried calamari, chips and salsa, edamame and sautéed sea scallops. Wow all delious! The apps were so good!
The meals were also so good I had the lobster roll with sweet potatoe fries and it was yummy. Plus my coworkers had lobster Sarah, Surf and Turf ,baked New England seafood trio, and buttermilk chicken . We rated all 10s .
Excellent waitress .

Robyn B, Guest Relations Manager at Surf, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Thank you so much! We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Went to Surf for dinner a few weeks ago. My husband and I are transplants from north of Boston, recently purchased a home in Nashua. We are use to great local restaurants with eclectic menus. We were excited to eat at Surf hopping it would be similar to places where we previously lived. There were a lot of plates on the menu that looked delicious, but overall I felt the plates were average and didn't live up to the menu description. We very much enjoyed our appetizer of the lobster nachos. I ordered the new england trip of baked fish, scollops and shrimp. The plate was broiled to a crips leaving it stained black. The potatoes were average and carrots were undercooked and season-less. We appreciate that we didn't have to make a reservation and were sat right away. Ambiance was friendly and our server was great. Wish the food quality was lived up to some of the photos of other reviewers

1  Thank Allison N
Robyn B, Guest Relations Manager at Surf, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Hi Allison,
First, we thank you for choosing to dine with us, and also for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain, and where necessary, improve upon the service and dishes that we provide to our valued guests. We will be sure to mention your notes to our kitchen team so that they can work to improve the quality of the dishes being sent out. Again, we thank you for your visit, and hope you will give us a second chance to really wow you!

Reviewed June 9, 2018

It was a Friday night just before 6. . . we were seated right away. . . greeted by our server quickly (Catherine). . . she filled us in on the specials. . . my husband couldn't resist the appetizer special--Mexican Street Corn Hash. I was skeptical, but it was very nice--my husband loved it. He ordered the Smoky Salmon special, I had the Tuscan Seafood Pasta . . . both of us found our meals delightful. We opted to have dessert as well, he-Boston Cream Cake, me-Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble. . .both were good. But what impressed my husband the most was that he had coffee & it was HOT -- his experience (at least lately) is that coffee arrives tepid, at best. Surf did not disappoint - service & food were top notch. It was a little pricey, but worth it.

1  Thank Kimberly L
Robyn B, Guest Relations Manager at Surf, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Thanks so much for choosing to dine with us, and for taking the time to leave us your feedback Kimberly! We are so happy to hear you and your husband enjoyed the entree selections, as well as the appetizer special. We will be sure to let our team in the kitchen know that the specials were a hit! Again, we thank you for your business, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 8, 2018

We live in the area but had never dined at the Surf (partly because it is a bit pricey). It was my wife's birthday and she wanted to go to the Surf and try it. We were not at all disappointed. The service was top notch and the food was excellent! The menu gives diners a nice variety of seafood and a few other non-seafood items to choose from. Our server, Andrew was excellent. Also, I appreciate a restaurant where the manager makes it a point to stop by the table and ask how things are. That shows me a restaurant that cares about it's patrons. We will be returning to the Surf in the future.

Thank you so much for joining us for your wife's birthday, as well as for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a great evening with us, and that Andrew could provide you with such great service. Again, we thank you for your business, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 3, 2018

my boyfriend who knows this restaurant very well said he wanted to take me here as he knows i love good service and good seafood. All my expectations were right! And for us it was an intimate time . Very relaxing, Very enjoyable. Great wine selection. Great service. I highly recommend . Will return soon.

Thank you so much for the great review! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Surf? Share your experiences!