US$175
US$166
Homewood
Courtyard Nashua(Nashua)
US$142
All reviewsmarket basketfull kitchentilted kiltking studioparking lotseparate areahelping guestsshopping and dining optionslarge towelsgreat hotelwafflesindoor poolfire pitlong term guestslocated convenientlyfree appetizerfour seasons
Reviewed January 8, 2018

This was a leisure trip with my family for a company Christmas Party. Over the course of the last few years, I've stayed at many other chains because of corporate policies and personal choice. At check in, our service representative, was upbeat, friendly, courteous and immediately made us feel welcome. As we were walking to our room, one of the service employees that was cleaning a room immediately welcomed us. She was bubbly and excited and seemed truly happy to be there. We entered our room and it was fantastic. It was clean, modern, and just felt comfortable. There was a stove, dishwasher, plates, cups, utensils, cutting board, knives, etc. which surprised us because we've found the likes in other hotels but at a much higher price point.
When my wife and I got up the next morning, her first statement was..."that was the best nights sleep I have had in an extremely long time!" to which I agreed. Our kids even said it was amazing. We proceeded down to the pool which, again, surprised us because it was salt water which was amazing.
After our swim, we had breakfast and that itself was amazing as well. 2 waffle makers so you didn't have to wait as long. Items to make your own breakfast burritos, hot and fresh eggs, sausage and a fried vegetable concoction which was superb. The staff ensured that there those eating never had to wait on food to be made. As the time approached for the breakfast area to close, an employee came up to us, stated she was getting ready to close and proceeded to ask us if she can make more food for us before she closes. My normal experience has been.....at closing time, no warning. Just items and equipment getting put away. Old semi-warm food that mat have been sitting in the pans for a while. The sincerity in the employee to ensure we were okay at breakfast, was evident in her smile and her friendly demeanor.
Our checkout employee, Rob, was also very friendly as well. He asked if I was a rewards member which I wasn't as this was my first stay. He immediately signed me up for it.

Our overall experience? The best night ever!! If all locations present their customers with the amount of class, integrity, sincerity, and service that we experienced at our stay, our go to hotel for both pleasure and business will be the Residence Inn.

Thank you for a stay that was amazing!!

Room Tip: King bedroom with suite.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 2, 2018

I had done the pre-checkin through the Marriott app and arrived about 2:00. The room I selected was not ready however, Cassandra was very helpful and was able to locate a room that met most of my requests within a couple minutes. The same group that owns the 110 Grill in the same parking lot owns this property and Cassandra offered me coupons to dine there. She was very nice and friendly.

The king studio was very large with a separate mini kitchen with small countertop stovetop, microwave, refrigerator and dish washer. In a separate area was a desk and couch. The bed was in a separate area open to the room and the bathroom was large with a modern mirror and a separate area for luggage. The shower is about 6' x 3'.

The pool is warm at about 86 degrees. There is no hot tub. The hotel didn’t seem very busy and the pool was rarely used. There were plenty of large towels provided.

We had left for a couple hours in the morning and used the app to let the desk know the room was empty if they wanted to clean. I received a response almost immediately saying they would clean the room within a couple hours. We came back after a couple hours and the room was not cleaned yet and was not cleaned until about 6 hours later. If it wasn’t possible to clean in such a short time the desk should not have said the room would have been. We did have an issue with the heat not turning on and the front desk addressed it immediately and the problem was fixed very quickly.

This is a very nice property and the staff we encountered was excellent.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Q7844PTjenniferb, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2018

Good Morning edfc-

Thank you for taking the time to complete a Trip Advisor review of your recent stay at Residence Inn Nashua. We appreciate you sharing your comments regarding your positive interaction with Cassandra, she is a true asset to our team and she has a great Spirit to Serve!

I apologize for the delay in your stay-over service cleaning. We will certainly use this as an opportunity to share with the team and improve upon the communication between the front desk and housekeeping.

Best wishes for a Happy New Year and we look forward to your returning to Residence Inn Nashua when in the area again!

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

I stayed 2 nights here on business earlier this month. The property is in excellent shape; my room was quiet and updated and beds were comfy which is what all business travelers want for a restful night. It also offers all the other amenities such as free breakfast, free parking and it has a very nice indoor pool and gym. In summary, I was very pleased. 5 stars.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Q7844PTjenniferb, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2017

Good Evening JayMoli-

We appreciate your recent review of your stay at the Residence Inn Nashua. We are only 3 years young and strive to keep that "brand new" look for our travelers to enjoy. Our team is happy to hear you enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast buffet, convenient parking and had a restful night sleep on our amazing pillow top mattress!

We look forward to accommodating you again when visiting Nashua either on business or pleasure. Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

Well, I stay here from the 22 to the 27 nov. Love the place only a few miles to the outlet and the mall. The room is nice and is roomie. The food is pretty good and the fresh fruits. The old lady in the breakfast area was so nice always ready offer coffee and gave my daughter a gift so cute. I order items online and they were all there. I will back there in next months.

Room Tip: Animal stay first floor only
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Q7844PTjenniferb, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Good Morning Thorsteinnkr-

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at the Residence Inn in Nashua, NH. We are happy to hear that our proximity to the Premium Outlets in Merrimack NH was so convenient for you. We are quite fortunate to be centrally located to many area restaurants/retail shops and walking distance to a supermarket.
I will pass along your kind comments to Maureen our breakfast attendant that you spoke of. She was our Employee of the Year for 2016 and certainly leaves a lasting impression on many guests that enjoy our complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet.

We look forward to seeing you again soon when visiting Nashua!

Regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2017

Management acts as if they're doing you a favor by letting you stay there. Mixed bag on front desk. Most are very nice and helpful. Same goes for the housemen and housekeepers. Tooms could be cleaner. Seems to be hit or miss. The property definitely looks older than they say it is. I liked the shower in my room, just had mold in it. Didn't see the other room's bathroom. Also check the towels before use. Had to keep trading in for clean ones as did the rest of my family. DOG PEOPLE - It's a non-refundable fee of $250 to have a dog, and they aren't allowed in the elevator. If you or your dog can't do a flight of stairs I recommend you stay elsewhere. There are staff who like dogs, but for the most part staff aren't that amenable towards them. This is especially true for management. No pet gift either for your $250. They try to force you to walk only by the pet area (tiny and smelly), but you can walk most places. Just clean up. There's a grocery store right behind the hotel, which is handy, plus a bunch of chain restaurants right nearby that you can walk to. Only 15-20 minutes to the airport and 5-10 to a mall. They also have a pool and tiny workout room, guest laundry too. Only thing on hot water is they turn it down so hard to get clothes clean, and you can wait several minutes to get warm water in your room.

Stayed: August 2017
Q7844PTjenniferb, General Manager at Residence Inn Nashua, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Good Afternoon Rileythedog-

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. Items you touched on that need attention we will certainly share with relevant department managers and focus on areas we can make improvements. Our team works very hard at having our property still look 3 years young as we approach or 3rd Anniversary this Saturday, November 4th. We are very proud of our Gold Status recognized by Marriott International.
Yes, pets are welcome at all Residence Inn's. We have put measures in place however to minimally impact guests that do not have pets or are allergy sensitive to pets. We do our best to have pets kept on the first and second floor which also minimizes the stairs to one flight for easy access to side entrances. Pet fee's currently are $25 per day with a cap for extended stay guests. We are always open to feedback and make changes as necessary based on our guests comments and concerns, so thank you for your thoughts and highlights of Residence Inn Nashua.