“consistently very good”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Very good food, prepared perfectly, and reasonably priced. A must visit while in southern New Hampshire.

Jimmie B, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2018

Thanks for the great review. I hope that we'll be seeing you whenever you're in the area or near one of our other locations

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Sirloin steak spinach and brussel sprouts and Greek salad.
The Greek salad had radishes in it. It also had chicken in it. Which kind of killed the the other expectations of the Greek salad.
Steak was ok veggies we're ok too.
Really expected more.
The service was good. Server was polite.

Jimmie B, Guest Relations Manager at Not Your Average Joe's, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Hello Pamela,
I am sorry to hear that it sounds like we did not live up to your expectations. Please accept my apology. The only thing I can tell you is that the Greek Salad description does say that it has chicken but you can easily order it without and also without radishes.
We always want every guest to be completely happy with their dining experience so I am hoping you'll reach out to me directly at guestrelations@nyajoes.com so I can try and make things right for you.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

We want out on father day with my family and Its really nice setting area especially the outdoor, the service was nice, but when it come to food not to much options and very limited. As person who don’t eat bacon or pork not much to choose of it. And everything was tested the same no flavor.

Reviewed June 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a variety of dishes, each excellent. Gumbo, haddock, enchiladas, mac & cheese, clam chowder, burger, chicken... all good!

Service was also excellent.

We found it difficult to carry on conversations due to the house music. It was just too loud.

Reviewed June 24, 2018

Been there twice and it's average Joe's as far as I'm concerned. Food isn't bad, it isn't great. It's just OK.

Been to Not Your Average Joe's? Share your experiences!