“Great find!”

Martha's Exchange Restaurant and Brewing Co.
Ranked #13 of 272 Restaurants in Nashua
Cuisines: American, Greek, Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A classic downtown Nashua hotspot! Serving lunch and dinner every day, we offer upwards of 25 different brews year round, gourmet confections at our candy shoppe, and live bands and a large dance floor every Friday and Saturday night!
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

So we were in Merrimack and found this place on a brewery app. There were five of us on a Sunday at 5:30 they sat us right away. Manager came to table and explained their beer menu and made suggestions right away. All of us went with sampler and were very satisfied. Food was fantastic from lamb salad to lamb pocket and the Cubano. Service was great as well great atmosphere inside or outside seating. Oh ya check out the chocolate side of the place for dessert before you leave it was great. A definite must if your any where near main st. in Nashua

Reviewed April 8, 2017

I hosted a baby shower for my dear friend, and the folks at Martha's could not have made it simpler. I worked with Bonnie to set the menu, choose table linens, and organize the event. The food was great and the event went off without a hitch! I couldn't have been happier with how it turned out!

Reviewed April 7, 2017

This was our first time attending one of their beer pairing dinners. It was very well organized! All of the beers were great choices with the food pairing. My biggest negative was that the filet mignon was not as tender as we would have expected. We definitely walked out of their fully stuffed even with the portions just being tapas. I think I rolled out of there instead of walking. Wish I could post some of the pictures I took from the night. :(

Reviewed March 7, 2017

Martha's has been a fixture in downtown Nashua for the last 20+years. They are known for two (very distinct) things: their micro-brews (from back in a time when micro-breweries were rare) and their sweet shop (across from the restaurant) - phenomenal candies and chocolates. The beer selection is wonderful, and the copper tanks provide quite a backdrop. The food is good, mid-range pub style food with lots of good choices. They do live music on weekends.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

Dropped in for solo lunch and one of their notable microbrews. Turns out it was an Gold Medal Award Wining Brew. The manager prepared a special fresh fish platter for me which was not on the menu and it was great. Kudos to the chef and brewmaster.