“Surprisingly Delicious”
Review of Northeast Cafe

Northeast Cafe
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in New Boston
Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

I had never noticed this place before. It's nearly impossible to spot from the road, which makes it feel like a hidden discovery. The restaurant is tucked away, just off the center of town, along the river.
The dining room is small; there are maybe 8 or so tables with river views and a glimpse into the open kitchen. The menu is small, but organized in a way that implies "we know what we do well". There is also a chalkboard menu with a handful of specials. I wanted to try something interesting that was also a staple, so I chose the Monte Cristo. It was absolutely incredible. The cheese was very high quality, and it was made with a cinnamon French toast that was perfection. The hash browns were interesting; they had a spice mixture on them that made them really unique and delicious.
All in all, I was very impressed. My father and I are doing a tour of Southern NH breakfast joints, and this one is a contender for the top ranking.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

This is a great place to eat - it's quiet and friendly and the food is very good. We like to eat breakfast here.

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

The food is outstanding. If you are lucky you can get one of two tables on the outside deck that overhangs the river. Friendly people. Breakfast and lunch served daily and now dinner on Saturday nights. They also provide pre-made dinners delivered! 5 stars all the way

Reviewed June 13, 2016

A big thank-you to the Northeast cafe. With only 3 days notice they were able to organize a traditional New England Lobster dinner at their location for a group of 22 colleagues from overseas complete with whole lobsters, clams, cornbread and woopie pies. Quality of the meal was excellent, service fun and friendly and our guests enjoyed a memorable evening. Thank-you-we will definitely be back for any future catering needs.

Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

I love this breakfast diner, its small, but great food, great staff and a nice atmosphere, my child and his cousin's love when I take them here. I would highly recommend this place to any one whom wants to grab breakfast or an early lunch. I have gone here multiple tones and intend on going many more.