“It was Olive Garden. What can I say?”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Newington
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed August 10, 2018

As Olive Gardens go, this one was nothing different from others. I had the chicken alfredo pasta. It was very good and the dish was consistent with other Olive Gardens that I have been to. Always a good choice if you can't find a nice local Italian restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on our way home to Canada. We’ve always heard people rave about Olive Garden. It was okay, you can get all you can eat soup and salad as an app, only one choice of garden salad with an oil dressing, which wasn’t good in my opinion. At an Italian restaurant I prefer Caesar salad with my pasta. My hubby got the all you can eat soup and wasn’t impressed (the Choices are really weird soups.) I will admit my fettuccini Alfredo was one of the better ones I’ve had, my hubby had a meatball sandwich and wasn’t overly impressed, but it was ok. Good family restaurant, just didn’t reach our expectations.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The price is nice and the food is really tasteful. It’s a nice place to good and have dinner/lunch with family and friends.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I usually go to Olive Garden all the time. This Olive Garden in particular was pretty good. The staff was really friendly although my waitress didn’t speak much. The wait to get a table was quite long but it was to be expected for a Saturday night. The food was really good, my only complaint is that they don’t put enough sauce on the food. It was sort of dry. Other than that, the restaurant was clean and orderly. The bathrooms were clean as well.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We visited here for a dinner. We really liked the food quality and the portions were very generous. They give a complementary salad and garlic bread sticks which were really tasty too!

Date of visit: June 2017