“Cynthia's good experience at Olive Garden”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #3 of 33 Restaurants in Newington
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed October 7, 2018

This place is a good bang for the buck; soup & salad galore; not too pricey and although not like your Grandma's Italian food, a good option for those who can't or don't like to cook!!

Reviewed August 12, 2018

We go to Olive Garden when we visit each summer. This summer we were celebrating my Mom's 90th birthday and she chose Olive Garden. The server was lovely, singing Happy Birthday to her. Then the manager came over to wish her Happy Birthday and made her feel so special! I so appreciated the personal touch. We will continue going back whenever in Portsmouth! Thank you to all!

Reviewed August 10, 2018

As Olive Gardens go, this one was nothing different from others. I had the chicken alfredo pasta. It was very good and the dish was consistent with other Olive Gardens that I have been to. Always a good choice if you can't find a nice local Italian restaurant.

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on our way home to Canada. We’ve always heard people rave about Olive Garden. It was okay, you can get all you can eat soup and salad as an app, only one choice of garden salad with an oil dressing, which wasn’t good in my opinion. At an Italian restaurant I prefer Caesar salad with my pasta. My hubby got the all you can eat soup and wasn’t impressed (the Choices are really weird soups.) I will admit my fettuccini Alfredo was one of the better ones I’ve had, my hubby had a meatball sandwich and wasn’t overly impressed, but it was ok. Good family restaurant, just didn’t reach our expectations.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

The price is nice and the food is really tasteful. It’s a nice place to good and have dinner/lunch with family and friends.