All reviewsnellie leonthe cottagespierce cottagethe main housedog friendly placewonderful hostshome away from homeother guestsnew englandplace to staywhite mountainsb and bcommon roomgreat roomminute drivefull kitchencouple of nights
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

A quiet cozy Inn, surrounded by the beautiful white mountains and lots of great shopping. Breakfast was delicious every morning, rooms were meticulously clean, and hosts were delightful, we can't wait to go back. Truly a hidden gem. We hiked Mount Eisenhower on our recent visit, and we will be back in the winter to ski Cranmore which is a stones throw away from the Inn.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Samson2006
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

We've been coming here since my oldest son was 2 years old. It's truly our "home away from home" on our annual pilgrimage to Storyland, Santa's Village, and Cranmore. We stayed at the Little House, Chiefs Quarters, and the Spruce House (I think that's the name - the big one), depending on the size of our group. We had an excellent experience every time.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Dave B
Reviewed August 8, 2016

We're frequenters of the Spruce Moose Lodge. Nellie and Leon are always accommodating to us, whether it be just my husband and I, or the whole family, and they are always welcoming to our furry family members. It's our go to place for the White Mountains. We love the different styles of rooms, and the breakfasts are to die for!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank maryflambert
Reviewed July 2, 2016

Nellie & Leon are simply the best! Awesome breakfasts, warm cookies in the afternoon, roaring fire in the living room, who could ask for anything more!! We stayed in the main house for a 2 day visit & enjoyed spending time in the common area warming our feet in front of the fire. It wasn't until we were on the way home that we realized we'd watched no television & listened to no news . . . and hadn't even missed it!
The bed was comfortable . . the only negative was the tiny shower; but when every room has it's own private bath we understand there are concessions.
Looking for any excuse to visit again!!

Room Tip: Call & talk to Nellie to make reservations; she can make sure you get what you're looking for.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Kimberly L
Reviewed June 9, 2016

I had come upon the Spruce Moose Lodge when looking for a "dog friendly" place to stay in New Hampshire...and this place surely is that! However, it is SOOOO much more. I came with my husband and daughter (4) and I am not sure I have ever stayed anywhere and felt as welcomed as we did here. My daughter spent her days making fairy houses...and magical fairies even left surprises in the houses. This is the touch of a family run business who genuinely cares about your experience. Nellie & Leon have created a welcoming, beautiful and serene getaway right in the heart of North Conway...with or without Fido...this is a must!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family