Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$174
eDreamsUS$174
Agoda.comUS$174
TripadvisorUS$174
Hotels.com
All reviews fire pit simple room rooms are clean quick drive night stay white mountains fantastic stay new hampshire motel cheri innkeepers lodging soaps attitash hike fall kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed October 24, 2020

the innkeepers, (owners), were very very very nice. Talk about a place to go, as close to all the activity, but yet so quiet. they had everything ready for us when we arrived and assured us if we needed anything they would accomodate. the fire pit and gardens are just gorgeous. if you have a choice of places to stay please take the time to stay here you will not regret it.

Room tip: all the rooms are very clean and comfortable, if you want to sit outside ask for the rooms ion the back that are closet to the fire pits
Date of stay: October 2020
DEBBIE ORLOFF, Owner at Starlight Lodge North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate your support. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed October 22, 2020 via mobile

Great place and great location in the White Mountains for a very reasonable price. Was clean and the staff was exceptional and everyone followed Covid guidelines. Would definitely go back there again, or to either of their other locations.. Sherri was the best hostess! Thanks for a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Denise T
DEBBIE ORLOFF, Owner at Starlight Lodge North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2020

Thank you Denise for your 5* review. We appreciate your support. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

Reviewed October 17, 2020

The managers were incredibly accommodating in getting us a room at the last minute; the rooms are clean and pleasant. Great experience. It is like a little apartment. What a difference from the last place we stayed at. Good value.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
DEBBIE ORLOFF, Owner at Starlight Lodge North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate your support. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. It was such a pleasure meeting you both and we look forward to seeing you again next year. Just remember, book early!!

Reviewed October 13, 2020 via mobile

Having been a visitor to New Hampshire every year as an adult for the last 35 years - and even longer when considering my childhood years - I have stayed at many hotels and motels in the White Mountains.

So I have to humbly acknowledge, when it comes to lodging in New Hampshire, I have more experience than most. From the famous Mount Washington Hotel on my honeymoon, to most “mom and pop”, family-owned establishments - I’ve stayed at a good majority of them.

I remember staying here many years ago under the “Clarenton Motel” name. While my wife and I enjoyed our stay very much at the time, the property, now under new management, has been completely upgraded, taking the lodging experience there to even greater heights.

Be prepared to be treated kindly and patiently by Sherry. She’ll answer ALL your questions, and ensure that you are familiar with their seamless and safe, contactless COVID protocol process.

If you’re like me and appreciate cleanliness and engaging interior design, you won’t be disappointed. Take it from this OCD patron, the lodge is freshly updated, pleasantly furnished, and impeccably clean.

Currently, it is the fall season, and externally, the lodge is beautifully decorated. One can’t help but notice all the little extras that separate this establishment from the many in the area.

In addition to the standard amenities, there’s a fire pit with chairs in back - already to go - just waiting for a light, with additional wood nearby. Further on, is a garden and picnic tables, further still, there’s a hiking trail – all set against a beautiful mountain backdrop.

I found myself spending more time relaxing at the lodge than expected, rather than going to some of the sites I had planned on visiting.

I hope you’ll give Starlight Lodge a try and experience more than just a place to stay for the night.

Trip type: Travelled solo
DEBBIE ORLOFF, Owner at Starlight Lodge North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2020

Thank you Bob for your wonderful review. I had such pleasure talking with you and meeting you. We appreciate your support. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we so look forward to seeing you again next year. Have a happy and healthy year and stay safe.

Reviewed October 10, 2020

My wife and I came for our honeymoon and we had the best time! Everyone was so kind and welcoming and helpful to us. The room was amazing and so clean. My wife really enjoyed all the shopping in the area. I will be recommending Starlight Lodge to everyone I talk to and we will definitely be coming back! 5 stars!!!

All most forgot, be sure to take sometime to walk the grounds and check out all the outside property has to offer.

Date of stay: October 2020
DEBBIE ORLOFF, Owner at Starlight Lodge North Conway, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate your support and we are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again for your 1st Anniversary!!