other traveller has booked this property

Review of 92 Locust Lane

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Awesome View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SusanRee
Houston, Texas
“I wanted this to be a 5...”
Reviewed September 2, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

This was a beautiful, new, spacious house. It had plenty of bedrooms, bathrooms, and washers and dryers. It was decorated nicely and had several living areas, which was very nice for a large group. We have rented several guest houses and this one was missing some essential things that made our stay less than perfect.

We didn't have hand towels or bath mats and I think the lack of bathmats is a real safety hazard. I was surprised there was also no iron, ironing board, or hair dryers.

The thing that bothered me the most was there were no blinds or shades in the house. The sun woke me up in the morning, earlier than I wanted, and it got VERY hot upstairs with the afternoon sun streaming in. There were no ceiling fans and we ended up having to buy some box fans. I'm not sure if it was unseasonably hot this summer but I'm from Texas and I was uncomfortably warm all week. I just couldn't believe that this beautiful, expensive house had no blinds- it would save on the AC bills. (Some of the people staying downstairs were nice and cool, even a little cold since their rooms didn't have much if any sun exposure- so we couldn't turn the AC any lower but upstairs was not comfortable.)

We enjoyed the house overall but I wouldn't stay there again due to the blinds/temperature problems.

ArkReunio...
Muscatine, Iowa
“Missing a few basic items, could have been a 4.5”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Could have been a 4.5, but missing a few things.
No wash cloths or hand towels in bathrooms.
No lights in closets, only a handful of hangers for the whole house.
Some bathrooms didn't have towel holders.
Limited kitchen equipment, shouldn't have to buy measuring cups and spoons.
Could have been cleaner, found baggie with a bong and a shirt underneath a bed.
Water is hard, not sure if their is a softener or how often it cycles.
Gas grill hadn't been cleaned in years, cinders up to burners.
Some of the mattresses were very squeaky

Liked the space and ability to have separate areas for group to gather.
Liked the number of washer/dryers.

Enjoyed the area and time in North Conway, just avoid Muddy Moose restaurant.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Multiple area for people to gather
Liked least: No wash/hand towels/limited kitchen equipment
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing