Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
Expedia.comUS$109
TravelocityUS$109
CheapTicketsUS$109
Orbitz.comUS$109
All reviews fire pit private balcony definitely stay here again hot tub conway microwave snow
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2021 via mobile

My wife and I traveled up to New Hampshire a few weeks ago. I got the chance to meet the owner when I made the reservation after walking in to ask about availability. The owner is a first class guy. I was highly impressed with my stay. My wife and I love the rooms! Next time we’re in town this is my top recommendation for places to stay. Thank you!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Sometimessteve
Reviewed March 14, 2021

We were referred to this hotel by Northern Extreme Snowmobiling Company. As this is during the COVID-19 pandemic, we were very pleased to see private entrances and even better a 2-bedroom suite with a kitchen. Property is right on White Mountain Highway. At first you might think, too much roadway noise, but the 2-bedroom suite with a kitchen is in the back of property near children's playground equipment + firepit and inground pool (closed due to snow). The room was spotlessly clean. The master bedroom had a king size bed with a gas fireplace. The kitchen was well stocked with dishes, pots/pans and coffepot. Nice lighting over dining area. Gas fireplace + comfortable chairs for viewing TV. Close to shopping and eateries.

Room tip: Ask for on room in the back or south side
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed March 2, 2021

My wife and I stayed at this Inn on 2/26/21. What a great Inn. Outstanding value for the money. Our room was exceptionally clean as was the entire property. The pool area was beautiful with the fire pit and furniture. great central location to all of the activities. Snowmobiling accessible off of the property to miles of trails. The owners were very nice and had two great dogs to great guests. I highly recommend this Inn, you won't be disappointed. We will be returning back to the Golden Gabbles Inn !

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed November 11, 2020

The room was bigger than I thought, it was very clean and it had a great balcony. The only reason I did not give a 5 star was because both mornings I woke up with a backache. I think the mattress need to be replaced. It would also be nice if you could keep the hot tub open.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed October 23, 2020

Clean and comfortable... I very impressed with how clean everything was. We had a standard room with a king size bed. The property itself looks like someone really cares about the guest. I would have no problem staying here again.

Date of stay: October 2020