All reviews blueberry muffins attached restaurant free breakfast hot tub outdoor pool night stay the room was nice location is great first floor king bed cookies coupon outlets
Reviewed June 13, 2011

I was TRYING to book a room here but because I am not going to N.Conway for bike week I was turned down. They told me they were only renting to people coming on a motorcycle. This is RIDICULOUS! I stayed here last yr during the last weekend of bike week and loved it! Apparently this year they have changed there minds and are no longer allowing "NON BIKERS" I can not believe this. Since when are people who are not riding a bike discriminated against?!

Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kaitlin8985
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Stayed here for Memorial Day Weekend. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The room was nice and recently renovated. We were on the 1st floor in the back , so we could sit out on the lawn chairs while the kids played frisbee. They loved the indoor pool which we took full advantage of before checking out. So enjoyed our breakfast on the patio of the Blueberry Muffin thats right out the front door of the Inn. They're so convenient to shopping, Conway Scenic Train and you can walk to Friendly's for dinner.

We'll be back for our Storyland visit.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank luv2run25
Reviewed May 17, 2011

We decided to take a trip to North Conway for a couple of days to get out of the rut we've
been in from all the rain. We saw the Yankee Clipper and their rate for the night and
decided to give them a try. It was great! The rooms were exceptionally clean, beds comfortable and Breakfast was included. We decided to pay a bit extra to have the Red Flannel Hash it was wonderful. So suggest the give that a try. The Front Desk staff is very friendly and helpful suggested for us to try Hooligans Restaurant in the village for dinner. Wow were they right you can't go wrong with that place. Thank you Laurie and Nancy for making our stay a wonderful experience so glad we decided to come in.........

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2010

This motel had a vacancy for our last minute Labor Day weekend trip to North Conway. More than I would normally pay for a place like this, but hey, it was Labor Day weekend. The rooms are definitely very basic and no frills, but the bed was a comfortable pillow top. Only complaint was the outside lighting seeped in through the edge of the curtains all night long, right onto the bed. Loved that breakfast was included...nice little restaurant with good food. It was close to the outlets and easily accessible. Would I stay here again...maybe, but it wouldn't be my first choice.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank LUV2TRAVLVermont
Reviewed September 4, 2010

My family & I up on Labor Day Weekend & decided to stay at the Yankee Clipper because our first choices were booked. We stayed in the building closest to the outdoor pool. My husband ran in the front office & rented a room for the night. Upon entering the room there was a strong musty odor. So we left the door open as long as we could and sat down outside to avoid the smell in the room. In the bathroom there was mold all around the silcone chaulking around the tub. I'm not talking about a spot, there was ALOT. I don't understand how they are allowed by the State of NH to rent a room in this condition. There were stains on the carpet, walls, ceiling, pillowcases & mattresses so not acceptable. Checking out in the AM & not staying the weekend. Very Disappointed $118 w tax

• Stayed: September 2010