Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$184
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)
US$233
Hotels.com
Colonial Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$105
Comfort Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$225
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn & Suites North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$236
US$215
Hotels.com
The Stonehurst Manor(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$196
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$201
Priceline
US$243
US$219
Agoda.com
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$140
Priceline
School House Motel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$109
Travelocity
All reviewsblueberry muffinsattached restaurantfree breakfasthot tuboutdoor poolnight staybed was comfortablethe room was niceski triplocation is greatcouponoutletsdryerpet
Reviewed August 27, 2011

I honestly do not have a single thing good to say about this place. I stopped by the Yankee Clipper on my last night of a road trip,just for a night to get a nice shower and a nice bed to sleep in. $97 for the night. Well, the room had a view to machinery directly outside the window. The curtains on the window covered the air exchange of the air conditioner. Small old bed. Small room. But the bathroom was the worst part of it. The toilet bowl was stained. The seat didn't sit secure. Each of the two flimsy towels had black and brown stains.. I kid you not. The drain area of the sink was torn up, stained, and nasty. The woman at the desk was not welcoming nor friendly. All this for $97! There is no way I can recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Heirloom68
Reviewed August 24, 2011

My boyfriend and I just booked here last minute for two nights. BEST RATE on White Mtn. Hwy. Was surprised by how modern the room was upon entering. We would stay again, but you CAN hear when the people above you/next to you take a shower. However, the shower pressure was phenomenal. Front desk staff was very helpful with directions to popular attractions. Our waitress, Vicki, at the Blueberry muffin was THE BEST! Great place, but don't expect the Ritz.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights with another couple. It is in a good local, staff was very friendly, breakfast was great, and the pool/hot tub was also perfect. I have no issues to report regarding our stay. The only thing I can say is that it is a bit dated, but that doesn't bother me too much. Also, BRING YOUR OWN PILLOW, theres are about as thick as a Ritz cracker.

If you are looking for a fancy getaway, then this might not be the best place. But for anyone looking to spend the day hiking or enjoying the outdoors, and just wants a relaxing place to crash and swim, then this is a good bet. I'll probably stay somewhere else next time, just in search of other options.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We stayed at the Yankee Clipper from Aug. 15-18th. We had a great time. Excellent and very friendly staff, beautiful clean rooms, very quiet, especially loved the hot tub at night after a long day of shopping. Great shopping located within walking distance. The Blueberry Muffin restaurant was amazing, great complimentary breakfast, lunch was great too, nice menu, with loads of choices, blueberry coffee was great. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a nice place to stay, we will certainly be back next year.

Room Tip: Very Clean & Beautiful Rooms
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We just got back from three days there and everything was great. Very clean, quiet even though crowded. Nice pools and friendly staff and a perfect location. We also liked the convenience of the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2011