“An awesome stay at an affordable price.”

The Yankee Clipper Inn
Ranked #23 of 25 Hotels in North Conway
Reviewed 28 August 2011

This is a family oriented motel surrounded by corporate giant hotels. My family and I stayed at this motel over the weekend while visiting the white mountains and tourist sites. The motel was very clean and modern. The location was great and it's near shopping and restaurants. The motel has a spa, indoor swimming pool and a restaurant on site. Overall we are going to return real soon.

• Stayed: August 2011

Reviewed 27 August 2011

I honestly do not have a single thing good to say about this place. I stopped by the Yankee Clipper on my last night of a road trip,just for a night to get a nice shower and a nice bed to sleep in. $97 for the night. Well, the room had a view to machinery directly outside the window. The curtains on the window covered the air exchange of the air conditioner. Small old bed. Small room. But the bathroom was the worst part of it. The toilet bowl was stained. The seat didn't sit secure. Each of the two flimsy towels had black and brown stains.. I kid you not. The drain area of the sink was torn up, stained, and nasty. The woman at the desk was not welcoming nor friendly. All this for $97! There is no way I can recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Heirloom68
Reviewed 24 August 2011

My boyfriend and I just booked here last minute for two nights. BEST RATE on White Mtn. Hwy. Was surprised by how modern the room was upon entering. We would stay again, but you CAN hear when the people above you/next to you take a shower. However, the shower pressure was phenomenal. Front desk staff was very helpful with directions to popular attractions. Our waitress, Vicki, at the Blueberry muffin was THE BEST! Great place, but don't expect the Ritz.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2011

My boyfriend and I stayed here for two nights with another couple. It is in a good local, staff was very friendly, breakfast was great, and the pool/hot tub was also perfect. I have no issues to report regarding our stay. The only thing I can say is that it is a bit dated, but that doesn't bother me too much. Also, BRING YOUR OWN PILLOW, theres are about as thick as a Ritz cracker.

If you are looking for a fancy getaway, then this might not be the best place. But for anyone looking to spend the day hiking or enjoying the outdoors, and just wants a relaxing place to crash and swim, then this is a good bet. I'll probably stay somewhere else next time, just in search of other options.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We stayed at the Yankee Clipper from Aug. 15-18th. We had a great time. Excellent and very friendly staff, beautiful clean rooms, very quiet, especially loved the hot tub at night after a long day of shopping. Great shopping located within walking distance. The Blueberry Muffin restaurant was amazing, great complimentary breakfast, lunch was great too, nice menu, with loads of choices, blueberry coffee was great. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a nice place to stay, we will certainly be back next year.

Room Tip: Very Clean & Beautiful Rooms
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2011

We just got back from three days there and everything was great. Very clean, quiet even though crowded. Nice pools and friendly staff and a perfect location. We also liked the convenience of the restaurant.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 13 August 2011

we weren't sure what to expect when they said our room was in the building "out behind the main building" but once we opened the door we were not dissatisfied at all! it was all practically brand new, beautifully decorated and even had a fireplace (not needed in august but a nice touch for those fall/winter trips). the bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean.

Room Tip: we stayed in the building behind and to the RIGHT of the main building and it was very nice
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple