All reviews blueberry muffins attached restaurant free breakfast indoor pool and hot tub night stay the room was nice location is great first floor king bed cookies coupon outlets
Reviewed September 26, 2017

I stayed here one night, Paid $69 & tax. I don't expect much at that rate and a free breakfast. The breakfast was just 2 eggs and toast and coffee. It was good ans that all I wanted that morning. The rooms was clean and comfortable. ( a little dated), but that what I expect for 69. The front desk help could improve.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2017

This overpriced motel is not worth it. The staff at the front desk is never around. Guests are always looking for someone there and there's never anyone at the desk. The free breakfast is either a scam or just plain ridiculous. The line is out the door so you can't even get in without waiting a long time. We decided not to even bother with the line. They allow you eggs and toast on the menu, otherwise you have to pay for what you really want with a small deduction in price.
The king bed was really comfortable, and the room was nice although not big. No microwave probably because they want you to go to their restaurant. Do NOT stay here for the pool. It's not much bigger than a bathtub and is COLD. The hot tub wasn't too hot either and the floor is slippery. We will not be staying here again. Our balcony faced the highway and parking lot. Don't waste your time or money here when there are so many other places to stay.

Room Tip: Find a room at another motel!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Portia82104
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We had a no smoking room that stunk like cigar smoke. I mean it was BAD. There was no sound buffer between our door and the hallway. And if you didn't manually lock the door you would get visitors. We had 2 attempts to open our door while there. The plumbing was ridiculously loud. So bad that you couldn't hear the TV if someone was in the shower...in our room or the one next or above us. The curtains offered little in privacy on the ground level. Caught me by surprise, but it was an easy fix. The only good from our experience was the nice lady who worked the front desk and the housekeepers who were always friendly. The Yankee Clipper Inn gets a C-. If they didn't offer a free breakfast, it'd get a D+. Such a waste too, because like I said, the staff were nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay L
Reviewed August 23, 2017

The room was ok and the beds were comfortable. Bathroom ceilings had water damage and a mess. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. I had seen in small writing that children may not be eligible for breakfast, so I was only expecting 2 free breakfasts at the Blueberry Muffin. Eggs and toast or $3.99 off your check was really an insult. I am up there often and just wanted to try a new place. I will stick to what I know.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

When we arrived at the Yankee Clipper, we had high hopes. We didn't expect a 5 star hotel, just a nice bed and fulfilling breakfast with an indoor pool. We were disappointed on every single aspect. The hotel was built in the 70's and obviously hasn't been remodeled since, with what appears to be the same carpeting and bedding since it was built. Then came the news that the breakfast that we had hoped would fill my family of 4 up in the mornings, consisted of 2 eggs, toast & coffee.... for 2 of us. Apparently my kids don't need to eat this week. I was hoping for a nice buffet or big breakfast to start our day off right, but that was not to be. Then we headed to the pool. The indoor pool was small. I would not swim in there if there was any one else in there. My family of 4 was ok, but it was minimal and not anything like I had hoped for. All in all, it was a huge disappointment and point of frustration.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family