“Great Food, Great Value” 5 of 5 bubbles

May Kelly's Cottage Restaurant and Pub
Ranked #1 of 93 Restaurants in North Conway
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maine
“Great Food, Great Value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

We visited on a Thursday night where they have a 2 for $26 special. This includes 2 appetizers, 2 entrees and 2 desserts. The food was excellent. The potato cakes with horseradish sauce were excellent. The service was a little slow, but they were busy. The atmosphere was fun and reminded me of a recent trip to Ireland.

1 Thank jessicerrr

Newport, Rhode Island
“A super meal in a cool place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2012

This restaurant is so cool....it's like you are in someone's house with all the neat decorations and wall hangings. It is so cozy and wonderfully decorated. They have a bar in the middle, where sometimes entertainment plays. The seating is plentiful. The menu features down home comfort food. Everything is delicious - you can't go wrong with this restaurant. It is casual so don't bother dressing up. The service is wonderful. This restaurant is located on the west side of White Mountain Highway in North Conway, not far from Stonehurst Manor and Delano's. I highly recommend this place - I agree with all of the other positive reviews below. When in North Conway - Ma Kelly's is the place to go!!! Great for couples, groups and families.

• Visited March 2011
Bangor,Maine
“INCREDIBLE food!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I ate here tonight, and it was so delicious! On Thursday's there's a deal where, for $26, two people can choose a small appetizer each, an entree, and a small dessert. You can't beat that!

We both had the Irish potato cake appetizer which was yummy. For our meals, he had a glazed pork chop dish and I had broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts. My husband said it was great, ate every bite, and, for a minute, I thought he was going to lick his plate! Mine was equally delicious! My only regret is that I couldn't finish it all, especially knowing dessert was coming.

For dessert he had the Bailey's cheesecake, and I had the apple cranberry crisp. Again, both were worthy of a plate-licking and had we been at home, we might have actually done it! LOL

If you are coming to North Conway, this is a MUST-DO!! You won't regret it!

Lincoln, UK
“Good - but not our favourite!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

We went here on our last night, as we had tried the two previously Monday's when they are closed!
I had Meatloaf, OH had Irish Mixed Grill, both meals were fine, but I wouldn't really recommend them. On the table next to us a Lady had ordered Curry and that looked and smelt divine! The also had some wonderful sounding salads on the menu.
Portions were extremely generous, prices very reasonable and it's a really nice atmosphere. We may have just picked the wrong menu items.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Penny1969
Lynn, Massachusetts
“Perfect Pub to drink a rainy day away”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Service is great, atmosphere is like the ILA we all miss. Great pints and traditional Irish fare. If you day isn't living up to expectations, pull in and stay a while.

Visited January 2012