Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-22
SAVE US$14
Hotels.comUS$66
Expedia.comUS$66
Agoda.comUS$70
All reviews indoor pool coffee maker lobby outlets motel
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2021

DISGUSTING! And disappointing over all
Horribly dirty room I don’t even believe it was cleaned before we went in I could literally make a list of gross things but I’ll just leave it simple with a DONT DO IT
Staff was nice I will say but totally not worth the price

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank 756kylil
Reviewed February 5, 2021

This is of all the hotels I have stayed at in the world by far and beyond the worst. The employees are extremely smug and extremely rude. Guaranteed check in not met by a long shot. Over an hour late to check us in. Asking for management info gets police called on you. The ego these people have is gigantic. They’re probably loving how frustrating my stay was. Considering a lawsuit and you should stay far far away. Dirt and filth all over the heater in our room, thin sheets, uncomfortable mattresses. Never giving Wifi access, no indoor pool access given nothing.

Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank M2206HVjeffreyc
Reviewed December 28, 2020 via mobile

The staff was SO friendly & the woman at the front desk was amazing, however the rooms themselves were just ok. Biggest complaint was the toilet flushing sounded like an explosion! They had a cute outdoor pool, indoor was closed due to Covid (understandable), but it wasn’t posted online at the time so I had no idea until walking down to go in. Would only recommend if you were getting a hotel to strictly sleep in for a few hours.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2020

We made a reservation for 1 night. The breakfastwas was included. We were said that it was a grab and go breakfast. We came at 9 and there was not breaksfast anymore. We would have choosen other accomodation if we knew that there was not enough breakfast for all the guests. they did not get us any alternstive. we only got a 'I am sorry'

Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Bejaranobio
Reviewed September 26, 2020

UNCLEAN- BATHTUBS ARE DIRTY- MEN'S UNDERWEAR IN ROOM- WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE EVER!
My Fiancé and I stayed at the Green Granite September 12th. We booked a suite specifically because we had been hiking the last 8 hours and were looking forward to soaking in a jetted tub. When we filled the tub we noticed debris floating in the water. It looked like bugs but after examining it, it appeared to be tiny little seeds. we skimmed it all off the water and placed it on the edge of the tub. After getting in the water we turned the jets on and hundreds of the little seed pods propelled out of the jets into the bath. We were covered in them. Grossed out and concerned we told the front desk... they knew about the issue and explained someone had used a bath bomb.
Frustrated because the tub we were most looking forward to was clearly not going to be resolved during our stay... we went back to our room to call it a night... once pulling the blankets back we see a noticeable amount of long hair on the blankets and pillows. Again we went down to the desk to ask for new pillow cases. The front desk attendant apologized. She brought my fiancé to the linen closet to get new pillow cases but she kept finding more hair. She said they're supposed to examine for this but apparently have been missing it. After finally getting new cases and switching them out ourselves, we went to bed.
The next morning was the most disgusting... while packing up I grabbed a pair of dirty underwear that I thought we my finances and threw them in our bag.. he found them and was appalled to find that there had been a pair of mens underwear (that were not his) left in our room. Did they even clean the room?! We are in the days of hand sanitizing everywhere - THERE IS A PANDEMIC going on-
I am not a believer in writing unfair reviews... I would likely have chalked this event up to a bad stay if they had handled the incident with an ounce of customer service. When checking out we expressed our concerns with the front desk. Aliza sincerely apologized and said she was going to discount our stay and address the issues with maintenance, but with the additional information regarding the contact with dirty underwear left in the room it was above her head. She said she'll leave a message with Jennifer, the manager and that she would call me within a couple days. I have since called several times and sent her multiple emails, with the pictures of the problems in the room. Every time i call, she is either not available or on the property. After calling yesterday my fiancé said he was going to report them if they did not return his call, and they hung up on him... when calling back we receive only a pick up and immediate hang up. THIS IS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE WE HAVE EVERY EXPERIENCED.

Date of stay: September 2020