4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Official SiteUS$119
FindHotelUS$142
Hotels.comUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
ZenHotels.comUS$158
1,686 results
All reviews outdoor pool cookies fire pit breakfast buffet movie theater settlers green outlet outlet shopping hot tub hotel restaurant love this hotel game room white mountains pools outlets lobby kids playground
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2021

Our family stays here every year for winter break to go skiing in the area. This year, I went solo a week before the busy period. I was delighted to see how clean everything was and how the staff took extra precautions to make the environment safe for everyone. I found the staff so very helpful and accommodating. For example, I realized that I checked out that I left my charging cord behind and called them. They said they would send someone up right away to check on it. How kind. Looking forward to next year's stay!

Reviewed March 21, 2021

Staff was very rude when we asked them to do something about the children and teenagers running up and down the hall for hours on end every single night we were here. Their parents were drunk and the kids were out of control. We were one of many guests that complained and they did nothing. If you are trying to relax and get away for the weekend, do not come here. We had to ask for them to do something probably ten times and eventually they said they couldn’t do anything until after 10:00 even though several guests were complaining. It took my boyfriend going down to the lobby to yell at them for them to respond. They were unprofessional and our stay was disappointing. We drove to NH to have a relaxing weekend and instead we had to listen to extremely loud children running, screaming, knocking on doors, and overall being outrageous every single night we were here. It would not have been a problem if the staff had done their job and taken care of it.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lmccarthy115
Reviewed March 9, 2021 via mobile

We booked a room at the North Conway Grand Hotel with a hot tub through Hotels.com. The hotel gave me a room without a hot tub and said the room we booked was only a request and because we booked through a third party they could change our reservation. I have been a Hotels.com member for many years and have never heard of anything like this. The desk clerk said this is in the fine print. I am so outraged by this incident and would not recommend going to the North Conway Grand Hotel. Shameful deception!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Manager Newport Hotel Group, Owner at North Conway Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2021

Thank you for your review of the North Conway Grand Hotel. We appreciate guest feedback. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we apologize if you did not experience our best efforts. Many of our guests comment that by booking directly on the hotel’s website they have access to the widest selection of available room types, packages, and promotions. In addition, our professional reservationists welcome the opportunity to assist you in determining the best offering to meet your needs. We very much appreciate the opportunity to take your call and help.

Reviewed March 2, 2021

My family and I stayed on the last weekend in February 2021. We visited this hotel many times over the years.
The staff are great.

THIS WILL BE MY LAST VISIT.

The hotel over the past few years is going down hill, showing its age and wear.

On my vist I know they never deep cleaned my room (302)
Apon check in the toilet was filled with blue water with cereal floating around.
There was dust on the light bulbs, mold on the bar sink area. My WiFi was a joke. The indoor pool smelled like dirty feet. WHAT A SHAME.

My family and I used to love to go to this hotel. No more.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Navydog976

We're disappointed that your stay with us was anything less than ideal and that your room wasn't properly refreshed before your arrival. We truly appreciate knowing about your experience, so we can share with our team and work to continually improve. I know that does not change your experience, but rest assured we have heard your concerns and are doing our best to address them. We do hope you allow us to host you again soon, so we can share a more positive experience with you.

Reviewed February 25, 2021 via mobile

We stayed here for one night over February school vacation. We opted to stay midweek versus on a Friday because the room was less than half the price. If I paid more than double, I would have given 3 stars. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The room itself was fine. The beds were comfortable. The pullout couch was only a twin mattress. The only real complaint of the room is that several times in the middle of the night the heating unit made a horn like noise that woke everyone up.

This hotel's best features are the staff and location. We'd probably stay here again, but only at the price I paid, not the far higher weekend rate.

Trip type: Travelled with family

We are sorry for the issues you experienced with your heating unit. We will be addressing your concerns with the manager of the hotel and apologize for your inconvenience. We're pleased to read that our central location fit the bill for you and appreciate your positive remarks about our staff. Many thanks for choosing us!