“Another Wonderful Stay!”

Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in North Conway
franklin mass
“Another Wonderful Stay!”
Reviewed 12 December 2011

We take a yearly trip to North Conway to celebrate our sons birthday,and start our Christmas shopping.We always stay at the Holiday Inn in North Conway,,as usual we had a wonderful weekend.The hotel is immaculate and renovations have been going on and it looks even better,The staff is wonderful and so helpful.The atmopshere is cozy and they make it feel like the holidays are around the corner..the breakfast area is perfectly stocked with just about anything you could want for a lite breakfast. The rooms are cleaned to perfection as well.If you are planning to go up to north country for a vacation you should definately make this your destination!!!!!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Patti-GM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express North Conway, responded to this review, 3 April 2012
Wow, we appreciate such kind words. Shopping and the holidays are always a fun time around here. Thank you for coming and it was all our pleasure to serve you. Before you know it, that time of year will be her again. . But, first summer. Come see us!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Mystic, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 10 December 2011

The hotel is our favorite. We have been going to this hotel for years and years. We would never think of staying anywhere else. The staff is the friendliest, and we feel like we are seeing family everytime we stay there.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Thanks for making this your home away from home. It's funny how we get attached to our guest. We don't take it lightly that you come here all the time. Thank you again, and we can't wait till the next visit.
Shaftsbury, Vermont
Reviewed 30 November 2011

I check in here for a base for a quick shopping trip. The location of this hotel is wonderful, putting you right in the middle of everything. Halfway to the outlets and half way into the little shops of North Conway.

My check was very quick and the lady behind the desk was pleasant and friendly. She shared some local coupon and sales with me. The room was very large and clean. The most comfortable bed I’ve slept in while on the road in long time. I do think they could use a side table for chair. I pulled it over to one of the bed side tables.

Just a couple of complaints. First when I got there the mini-fridge wasn’t working, but this was taken care of quickly and was working fine within an hour. My other two places for improvement or at least a heads up are in the bathroom. The toilet paper roll holder was not firmly attached to the wall. The other thing has to do with how the toilet flushes, you have to hold the handle down, and when it takes off the floor shakes. Works find just be prepared.

Having said all this let me assure you this is where I would stay if I was in town again. Very clean, nice friendly staff, and the best of all locations.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Thank you for taking the time to let us know the good and bad. Most guest will walk out never stay again over little problems that we can fix. Our toilets flush this way due to the fact that they are by pressure and conserve water. The wave of the future. Hope this helps. Looking forward to your next stay. It was our pleasure and honor that you stayed with us.
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Stayed here on a recent shopping trip with my wife and a few other friends. We wanted to stay at the grand hotel, due to it's proximity to settlers green but booked too late and there were no vacancies.

We found this hotel on hotwire and only paid $100 for the night stay, and because we were Priority Club members they offered us a free upgrade to a suite.

The hotel was very clean and really close to settlers green outlet shops. The night stay also came with a free continental breakfast. A really great value for your money!!

I would recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed November 2011
I'm glad that the other hotel was full and you stayed with us. I also appreciate that you took the time to write about us. November is a BIG shopping month. We hope that in the future you will consider to stay with us and phone the hotel direct to get a great price. Enjoy the rest of Winter.
New Brunswick Canada
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I was a little nervous about booking this hotel because of some negative reviews but we were very happy with it and will definately stay there our next trip to North Conway. We spent 2 nights at the Holiday Inn Express. Our room was spotless and comfortable. We had a double room with 2 queen beds, the bathroom was very roomy and it had a nice large screen tv and a fridge. I always book hotels with pools for our kids. The only negative thing I can say is the chemicals were so strong in the hottub it burnt my skin and made me itchy(as well as my hubby) but the boys loved the pool. The free breakfast was ok, it contained all the basics, scrambled eggs, muffins, bagels, etc. Checking in and out were both very speedy and efficient. Staff were all very friendly. Location was perfect right across the road from Settlers Green. This is where we will stay when we return next year for the Black Friday sales!

Room Tip: I booked through Hotels.com and called to confirm my reservation which I was glad I did as it turns...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Black Friday, how fun. Thank you for coming and staying with us. It was kind of you to take the time to write a review. Before you know it Black Friday will be here. Wait, rest of winter , spring, and summer first. Enjoy all of them. See you then.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Very well located near the Settlers Green Outlet shopping. The Hotel is very Clean and the staff is very friendly. Be sure to have a Cinnamon Bun from the Breakfast Buffet, They are Scrumptious!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
When I first came to the Holiday and ate one of those Cinnamon Buns I had the same reaction.
Love them! Thank you for taking the time to stay with us. We really appreciate each of our guest.
You are very important to my staff here. Looking forward to another Getaway with you here!
Newport South Wales UK
Reviewed 31 October 2011

From the minute we entered door to the moment we left- wonderful welcome like being welcomed by friends. Room and facilities excellent. And the breakfast......the best of my holiday and it was free. Grady the chef checked that we were satisfied with it.

Loved the location...shopping outlet all around , plus really good restaurants.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms convenient and quiet with only garden behind.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
We are so glad that you stayed with us. Grady is an outstanding employee. He really enjoys his job and customer service is always number 1 with him. I will pass on the nice comments. We hope that you will stay with us again. Grady will be waiting along with the rest of the staff to serve you.