See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 19, 2015 via mobile

Was so itchy
In the morning lots of bugs crawling around. The room had old furniture in it and it was disgusting. No vending machines and it was a place where prostitutes would stay would not recommend this place to anyone

Date of stay: July 2014
19  Thank Sunshine55556
Reviewed May 24, 2014

I stayed here two nights on business. The first night I slept well but woke up with a few bites. I told the front desk and they said we must have brought fleas from our home. (Ridiculous) They gave a big bottle of pesticide to spray my room down and assured me it wasn't bed bugs. The next day I woke up with about 50 bites on my body, had an allergic reaction and had to go to the hospital. The doctor confirmed the bites to be bed bugs. They refunded my money but the hospital bill and prescriptions were through the roof. Not to mention the steps to make sure we didn't take them home. No compensation for that. Stay away! I think it was room 8.

Date of stay: April 2014
53  Thank BostonAllsup
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I slept here one night while traveling through North Hampton and was very pleased with the quality of my bedroom and service. Right as I checked in, the front desk staff greeted me kindly and was very friendly in asking me how I am doing and engaging in small talk. My room itself was clean and tidy with comfortable and soft sheets that smelled clean. The bed was comfortable and cozy and I had a great night sleep there.

They also had clean bathrooms with plenty of towels and toilet paper making this a great one night stay especially for the price. Great value! Would come here again next time I travel.

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Glen T
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed at this motel for a couple days while on a business trip. I needed to stay within my budget but wanted to stay in a nice place. This motel did not disappoint me. The room was clean and the staff were friendly. They helped me with directions anytime I needed to find somewhere. All in all I feel that it was a good value and would recommend this place to others.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2012

OnThe room that me and my family stayed in was okay. But the remote didnt work for the tv. The water for the shower took awhile to heat up. The air conditioner had birds or something in it . The sheets and the covers were very itchy. Room smelled. The mini fridge didnt work at all. I paid $100 for the room was not worth it at all. Location is far from beach we had to pay for a taxi back and forth and beds are very uncomfortable. This place is only good for the night and not for a couple days. On positive note they have wifi

Date of stay: July 2012