“Great breakfast spot!”

Copper Lantern
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

Cozy local breakfast hangout. Good wholesome food at a reasonable price. Awesome baked breads, muffins, and donuts. Definitely worth a try!

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We haven't been back here for awhile due to the owner. She is to pushy, always trying to sell you something from the bar. The food is good but expensive for breakfast. Breakfast could cost you $25 to $30. Too much for us for a regular breakfast

1  Thank jello692017
Reviewed August 25, 2017 via mobile

This is an old family business. The breakfast is out of this world. They also make homemade bread that you can buy by the loaf. The homemade doughnuts are really good.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

We were at the beach and went searching for a good breakfast place. We found it here. Very small but very accommodating. We sat on the porch and had the best breakfast we've had in a long time. Everything (hash, beans, bread, etc.) is homemade. You just can't go wrong ,I think, on anything you choose to order. Wait staff friendly and quick.

Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here on our way to Maine after reading the reviews and this place did not disappoint us. As soon as we walked in we felt very comfortable as the friendly staff welcomed us in. The fresh bread and doughnuts are displayed for all to see. I started with the butter crunch and a coffee ( delicious ) my wife had the pancakes I ended up with the special Irish Benedict. The staff is professional and on point with the quick service. This is a must for a well priced great meal and atmosphere.

Been to Copper Lantern? Share your experiences!