“Not a bad place at all”

Dimitrios Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Pelham
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed December 27, 2017

I went here at the suggestion of a friend.I believe this used to be a pizza shop years ago, i have not been by the area in a while.
Its pretty clean inside.You can sit yourself wherever you want, i dont know if this is for just lunch or they do it for all, however, we sat at a booth and were taken care of straight away.
We ordered some o rings and drinks and sandwiches. Very tasty rollups with a buffalo sauce i thought was somewhat creamy?
Nevertheless, its not a bad place to stop when you want a good sandwich.
They have a lot of greek food, if you are a fan or know someone that does or just enjoys good meal.

Reviewed October 26, 2017

The service has always been good here. I visit Dimitrious about once a month for lunch. The grilled chicken salad is good, but I always just come for the tuna melt, fries, and cup of egglemon soup. My friend says she likes the spinach pie here, too.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We had a nice meal. The service was great and the waitress was very personable and friendly. I had the baked lamb which was delicious. We will definitely go back.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

This family restaurant is a gem! The baked lamb falls off the bone. The baklava is perfect and to top it off, it's all a great value.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

When in a rush or doubt we go to Dimetrios. The service is good as well as the food. The restaurant is local, but out of towner's do dine here.