“Pricey ”

Suppa's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Pelham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Food is pretty good. I usually get pizza of some kind. It's expensive for what it is. They usually screw up my order or take out. Buffalofingers leave something to be desired.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Suppa's is one of the very few options in Pelham, NH. The food is generally pretty good, but in my experience, the service has been underwhelming. For example, a couple nights ago we called in a pickup order. A salad and a Chicken Parm sub. I paid for the order when I came in, because it wasn't ready, about 15 minutes after calling. I also added in a tip, because it looked like they were working hard.

I took a seat and waited. A gentleman came in and ordered a pizza to be made on the spot, and then received it before I received my food. I went up to the counter to ask the status of my meal, and it was done, just sitting there. I'll be honest, after getting out of work and having my time wasted sitting there I was pretty angry. The sandwich ended up being luke-warm when I got home.

This isn't the first time that a pick-up order has taken a while to get ready. I've waited before, but this time they didn't even let me know it was done. Food is good, but spotty service.

I will return, but out of convenience more than anything.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Usually only pick up a pizza. Pizza is always really good. TONS of toppings. Always busy, but not a longer wait than any other pizza place.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 2, 2016 via mobile

Excellent place for pizza and sandwiches. Loved the gluten free pizza. Against the Grain crust which is always delicious. Nice staff and very clean! Arcade next door is worth the trip as well.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

The subs are amazing and very creative, pizza not so good. Buffalo fingers and wings not good, fries awesome. Friendly staff. We go all the time for subs and try a new side each time. You can't go wrong with a sub from Suppa's

Date of visit: October 2015

Been to Suppa's Pizza & Subs? Share your experiences!