“Shockingly Rude”

Suppa's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Pelham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I called to order a pizza for delivery and the woman who picked up the phone was so rude I actually ended up hanging up the phone and ordering elsewhere! She answered the phone with an awful tone saying, "pick up or delivery?!" When I told her delivery the next thing out of her mouth was, "phone number!" She was very short and demanding. I was kind of shocked! After I gave her my number she asked, "where is it going?" Her tone was so unpleasant that I hung up the phone. They might want to consider hiring friendly staff.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I had a hot pastrami sub and the pastrami literally melted in my mouth, it was super delicious! The roll was very fresh with just the right amount of chewiness.
I can't wait to come back to get another one.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Food is pretty good. I usually get pizza of some kind. It's expensive for what it is. They usually screw up my order or take out. Buffalofingers leave something to be desired.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Suppa's is one of the very few options in Pelham, NH. The food is generally pretty good, but in my experience, the service has been underwhelming. For example, a couple nights ago we called in a pickup order. A salad and a Chicken Parm sub. I paid for the order when I came in, because it wasn't ready, about 15 minutes after calling. I also added in a tip, because it looked like they were working hard.

I took a seat and waited. A gentleman came in and ordered a pizza to be made on the spot, and then received it before I received my food. I went up to the counter to ask the status of my meal, and it was done, just sitting there. I'll be honest, after getting out of work and having my time wasted sitting there I was pretty angry. The sandwich ended up being luke-warm when I got home.

This isn't the first time that a pick-up order has taken a while to get ready. I've waited before, but this time they didn't even let me know it was done. Food is good, but spotty service.

I will return, but out of convenience more than anything.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Usually only pick up a pizza. Pizza is always really good. TONS of toppings. Always busy, but not a longer wait than any other pizza place.

Been to Suppa's Pizza & Subs? Share your experiences!