“Great local place”

Suppa's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #6 of 11 Restaurants in Pelham
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

They have really good pizza and the large is really big. Steak and cheese calzone delish. Lots of different menu items. Food is always hot when delivered.

Reviewed August 19, 2017

Order pizza's from here frequently, very good. Always busy, especially on weekends. Staff is pleasant and personable.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Great menu fast delivery and consistency when ordering!
Been stung here for 3 years and it's always yummy hot and and fresh !
Nice job!

Reviewed May 17, 2017 via mobile

I called to order a pizza for delivery and the woman who picked up the phone was so rude I actually ended up hanging up the phone and ordering elsewhere! She answered the phone with an awful tone saying, "pick up or delivery?!" When I told her delivery the next thing out of her mouth was, "phone number!" She was very short and demanding. I was kind of shocked! After I gave her my number she asked, "where is it going?" Her tone was so unpleasant that I hung up the phone. They might want to consider hiring friendly staff.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

I had a hot pastrami sub and the pastrami literally melted in my mouth, it was super delicious! The roll was very fresh with just the right amount of chewiness.
I can't wait to come back to get another one.

Been to Suppa's Pizza & Subs? Share your experiences!